TUSCL needs an “Am I the asshole” discussion room, like Reddit. Do you agree?

Monday, March 13, 2023 6:13 PM
Spoiler alert: given the average TUSCL poster, the answer will be “why yes, you are the asshole.” In fact, that’s a 100% guarantee for Skifredo and Iceezebra posts. But it will still be a source of fun stories. ROAR!!!

14 comments

Everyone who participates in this "hobby" is a bit of an asshole. Often more than a bit.
Tetradon
a year ago
I think the asshole spectrum is probably quite large. I’d like to think I’m on the lower end. In fact I may be one of the nicest assholes you will ever meet.
Specialj
a year ago
I'd prefer an r/OnOff forum (but only if access is limited to dancers). https://www.reddit.com/r/OnOff
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Pulling off an AITA type of post, that is genuinely seeking an answer and not just fishing for validation, requires having enough site participants who are introspective. There are definitely individuals on here who are, BUT there’s also a reason it’s ridiculously easy to troll and get people riled up on this site as well…and I’ll leave it at that. ROAR
nicespice
a year ago
Good point Nice. But I don’t really care about how riled up the damn dirty apes get. As long as I hear stories about TUSCL posters being assholes. But in a funny way. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
a year ago
I have been told that every other person is an asshole, so check out the person next to you, if they’re not an asshole, then of course it’s you.
twentyfive
a year ago
Everyone go stand next to 25 to avoid being the asshole.
gammanu95
a year ago
And yes I said yes I will yes
jackslash
a year ago
I could see this now - someone posting: “A stripper was mad that my pants were wet and some splooge seeped onto her leg. She ended the VIP session early because of this. I asked for a partial refund or at least a 6 piece tenders and French fries from the kitchen for free. They denied both. I complained. Am I the asshole?” Yes you are always the asshole.
shailynn
a year ago
The inability of Imcall1140 to take any reasonable advice appears to make him seem like a next level asshole. It appears he actually doxxed the dancer who he claims to be his love interest.
Cashman1234
a year ago
Is Neil Young a member of TUSCL?
motorhead
a year ago
If there was an "Asshole of the Month" award, Scrub has my vote, all year.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
A regular told me last weekend that I always smell so nice. If I'm an asshole, at least I'm a nice smelling one.
docsavage
a year ago
I just LDK with a girl who targeted her assets on me in a very strategic manner and our a constant grind and my private parts. Am I the asswhole?
Mate27
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion