Best days to vist SC

Thursday, March 16, 2023 6:16 PM
I'm not a frequent visitor of the scene. Normally it's a few times a year on work trips that I can schedule. My question is what is the best time of the month or week to visit the scene? TUSCL gives me most of my research for where to go but not necessarily when to go. Hitting up Bucks Fort Worth on the last Thursday of the month. Never been and hoping end month is good since rent, car payment and bills are coming due

18 comments

It varies so much by region and club that it's nearly impossible to give a good answer (but perhaps there's a couple of Bucks regulars who can help). At many clubs Sunday through mid week is slow / mellow. Later in the week to Saturday is busy. But again, that's not true across the board. I know that there are guys who time visits according to rent, holiday giving, and even tax deadlines. That's not my thing. I've heard some guys say that those deadlines make dancers more scammy because they need to make that money. I'm sure that it can work either way.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Whatever day you have free time, extra cash and are horny is a good day to visit. You'll probably get a different answer from different customers about when they feel is the best time to go. I prefer day shift during the week because I prefer a more laid back clubbing environment. I like to have time to get to know a dancer without her constantly looking to move on to the next guy. I prefer longer vip rooms with a single dancer and that works out better during the day in my opinion. Others prefer busier times at night because they like the party atmosphere of a crowded high energy club. Those busier shifts are often better if you like to get dances from multiple different girls or prefer a good stage show as well. Ultimately it is all about what you enjoy. Make sure to read a variety of reviews for the club you are going to to see if it has a different vibe at different times as well.
whodey
a year ago
The "best" day is as much about your preferences as anything else.
Dolfan
a year ago
The posters before discussed it well. Depends what kind of dancers you like (I've been to a bunch of clubs that are Latina in the afternoon and black at night) Depends what you want to do, chat with girls or make it rain or get VIPs Depends on your scene, more chill or more party Read a bunch of reviews of different days and times for your club and you'll see.
Tetradon
a year ago
Thanks for advice, I'm always looking for more chill than party. I'm always horny with cash .... just don't have free time!!
Gribbz
a year ago
Places with a lot extras like Detroit and Pompano Beach, any day is good. Weekends might be too much because a club can get crowded. Places were action is limited or on the down low, or where people like to go out on the weekends (e.g. Vegas) weekend nights are your best bet. Not guaranteed, but your best odds.
chiefwiggum
a year ago
TODAY
drewcareypnw
a year ago
^ Was gonna say what drew did - Next best is tomorrow 🤪
gSteph
a year ago
There's a point in the evening, usually around ten where I live, where the dancers are showing up but all the customers haven't arrived yet. After the club has filled up with customers, it gets harder to get dancer attention. I'm always out of a strip club and headed home by midnight. There aren't going to be any more girls coming in, so I've seen what is available for the night. The time of night is more important than which night.
docsavage
a year ago
The best time is whenever you can show up. I've had great times at 2pm and 2am.
DandyDan
a year ago
Some clubs that don’t have a lot going on Friday/Saturday night is the best bet but for most of the busier clubs my favorite days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday nights.
Muddy
a year ago
Let me tell ya, the best time is definitely NOT after eating Taco Bell. You don't EVER want to use a strip club toilet.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
Weekday daytime at Club Desires. Prices are free falling right now and their daytime lineup has been super hot.
skibum609
a year ago
As others have said, it really depends on your preferences. I don't like crowds, so I tend to avoid the weekends, especially late night. But, I also understand and accept that if I hit a club on a Monday afternoon, there aren't going to be a lot of dancers working and the few that are working are not likely to be 22 year olds with superhot bodies. But sometimes it's nice to have an actual conversation with someone before heading into the private area, so I'm good with that.
BGSD3100
a year ago
I dread having conversations with strippers, so I like going during times when they are busy enough that they don't have time for that. I've been going to strip clubs almost every week for 12 years and after 500 times of being asked the same questions over and over again I hate it so much I can barely stand it. I just want to sit and relax and watch the stage rotation and then do a couple of lap dances with a girl I pick out and then leave after that.
docsavage
a year ago
I like the daytime chill vibe but it’s best to wait a couple hours after most clubs open because a lot of the dancers love to spend an hour or more getting all prettied up and even if they are there right at open chances are the club isn’t gonna wake up until 1
Specialj
a year ago
It can be nice to visit when you get more attention from dancers of your choice. If a later time is packed and guys are making it rain and you don’t care for that, an earlier more laid back time might be better. If you don’t want to tip much but just want to watch lots of dancers, a very busy time might be better, unless dancers recognize you and seek you out. I would say the less of a regular you are, the less chance you have. I haven’t seen one bartender at Hooters in at least 2 or 3 months and she remembers me and what I usually order. Sometimes people remember you for what seems to be forever, I remember one dancer told me I was unforgettable. I took that as a compliment. If you know certain dancers are working at certain times, might be a good time to visit. If one or two or more dancers tell you they are visiting when you are there, they are either your favorites or you are a regular or both. That was a long time ago.
orionsmith
a year ago
Doc, me too, my friend. Me too.
Mate27
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion