High mileage US clubs

Saturday, March 18, 2023 9:34 PM
I've been a member for a while and get the impression the the cities in the US with high mileage clubs are Atlanta (tho not as much since Follies closed), Detroit and City of Industry, Ca. Agree? I'm looking forward to your input!

13 comments

Probably someplace in NJ like Paterson or Newark. Basically any club with a high percentage of Dominican/Brazilian women will have high mileage.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
Those plus Providence, RI.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Bridgeport, CT
Tetradon
a year ago
Add Seattle WA
drewcareypnw
a year ago
Add Dallas/Houston/Akron
DickyDoo2
a year ago
ADD South Florida
DickyDoo2
a year ago
Atlanta outside of Vivide is not all that high mileage. South Florida (Miami and Tampa), Dallas, and Seattle would be the top of my list. I have not visited Detroit. Honestly, there are high mileage clubs all over the US, just depends on how much you want to spend.
rugrat
a year ago
Thanks guys!
devl_dawgg
a year ago
Agree with DTW and COI. Would possibly suggest Pompano.
mjx01
a year ago
Damn Scrub 600 for low end pussy? Your mom didn't charge 1/6 of that amount, her holes had many miles and she knew her worth.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
Dallas and Philly metro areas
TheSingularity
a year ago
Every club in El Paso had multiple enhanced latinas offering itc for $$$ just a few years ago. Can reasonably expect that to be $$$$$ now with inflation. Specific cities wouldn't matter as much as proximity of the club to major metropolitan cities where women looking to hustle for fast cash (I e. College students, unlicensed business casual wearing workers, etc ) would live.
Jdo11
a year ago
Blackjack's in IL is a high mileage club.
Revalt90
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion