Wellness Check: JACKSLASH

Monday, March 20, 2023 7:32 PM
Dead jackslash, Do you: A. Still have both your kidneys B. Still have enough money to return home C. Have not had sex with any ladyboys Sincerely, the TUSCL Wellness Team.

13 comments

I hope you meant to write Dear JackSlash and your actual salutations was just a typo
twentyfive
a year ago
I saw that, too. Somebody needs to knock on something.
wallanon
a year ago
Where has warrior been too?
Muddy
a year ago
I'm gonna leave it in my will that my obituary must include "A/K/A misterorange" so you old fags all know what happened to me. Lol.
misterorange
a year ago
Warrior has been here a bit, but also active over on r/stripclubs Reddit.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
D. None of the above
Mike Rotch
a year ago
A. Yes B. Yes C. Yes I am now in Hanoi. If I had stayed any longer in Bangkok, I would have worn my dick out.
jackslash
a year ago
It was like a weird, aborted, double-post in Bangkok night 1 (with with grammatical inconsistencies to bring the identity of the poster into question), and then...radio silence...
gammanu95
a year ago
Shit!! Oops, rong account. That’s crazy Joe
Mate27
a year ago
And he’s that was supposed to be “DEAR” Yet another reason to have an edit button. Oh to have the life of jackslash. My highlights this past weekend were watching basketball, losing money betting on basketball and eating pizza with my buddies. Meanwhile jackslash is having multiple threesomes a day for like $50 each time.
shailynn
a year ago
^ when I grow up I want to be like Jack
twentyfive
a year ago
When Jackslash was born, his father looked at him and also wanted to be like Jack when he grew up.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
Jack Slash could eat no fat, But man, could he chow down on Thais....
ATACdawg
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion