Best Clubs / Worst Clubs top 40 list, your experiences

Monday, March 20, 2023 9:47 PM
Well I guess I’m doing something wrong as I have been to 2 of the top 40 on this site (Desire & Paper Doll Lounge). But 10 of the bottom 40 clubs ( Club 526, Show &Tell, Heavenly Bodies, Sugar &Spice, Lace, Frankie’s Rest A Bit, Paper Moon, Electric Blue, Keepers, Just Enuff). What is your record?

4 comments

Those value/looks/and rating I don't think show much. It's really more #of reviews/bookmarks that's a better indicator of something.
Muddy
a year ago
I've been in 12 of the Top 40. Only two of the bottom 40. And from my experiences, those lists might be pretty close to accurate.
Warrior15
a year ago
If my memory serves me correct, I’ve been to 8. 4 on that list are outside of the USA. Out of the 8 I’ve been to, I think they are all worthy of being on there. One I thought “eh that’s not good enough for this list,” but then I thought if I made a top 40 list of clubs I’ve been to, it would be on it, towards the bottom of the list. 40 is a lot of clubs to rank personally. Many members here haven’t even been to 40 clubs in their clubbing career. One of the main reasons I have is because I’ve traveled so much for work. Going to Vegas and Detroit alone I’ve had to have been in at least 25 clubs just between those two cities. If you consider clubs closing and reopening under different names then it’s probably 30 within those 2 cities.
shailynn
a year ago
I have been to 7, but like many, place little value and lots of skepticism about the list. How in the world does Paper Doll Lounge make the list? I think it is in the bottom 3 of clubs in Charlotte which is not exactly a mecca for strip clubbing. I think I went to two of the clubs listed, but am not sure. Obviously, not all that memorable to me. I think I enjoyed many of the clubs on the bottom 40 more.
RTP
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion