Gunman drama at Mons Venus

Wednesday, March 22, 2023 9:19 AM
[view link] The video is actually kind of funny to watch. The gunman is a big fatass, seemingly drunk, who can't see through his cheap Halloween mask to fight off the security guard.

6 comments

"Tampa Police congratulated Mons Venus security personnel for having thwarted the attack and saving countless lives. After removing the would-be assailant's devil mask, officers identified the perpetrator as CJ Kent, a numbnuts weirdo who can often be found lurking on strip club message boards."
misterorange
a year ago
The video made The Today Show today, although they didn’t mention the club by name. I haven’t been to MV in many years, but it looks like they’ve remodeled the entrance, it almost looks respectable! I miss that lap dance bench in front of the long mirror, just an ocean of flesh grinding against a row of horning PLs, love that place!
azdd
a year ago
The security guard showed a lot of restraint. I'd probably have shot him when he rushed me after I picked up his gun. Or at least kicked him while he was down after that. ...You know to make sure didn't get up and try again.
Dolfan
a year ago
There is no shortage of idiots these days. I wonder if they’ve always been there, and the addition of cameras everywhere is just bringing them to light? Or have people just become this crazy over the past 15 or so years?
shailynn
a year ago
Yes I recognize the outside of that club as the famous Mons Venus. I used to go there, the had beautiful young ladies, and sometimes, they picked a lucky guy, or someone they knew, and stripped him naked on stage to show his big penis.
TJ Walker
a year ago
The one security guard picked up the gun and pointed it at the guy with his arm out-stretched. Like the guy should surrender. He easily knockef the gun out of the security guards hand. What's the security guard goung to do, shoot the guy? With a gun that he doesn't even know if it's loaded? With a gun that he doesn't know if the safety is on?
Pussylicker2
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion