March Madness

Wednesday, March 22, 2023 7:13 PM
“This is the most I’ve ever seen is win in a day. And this tournament since Thursday has been the gift that keeps on giving. We haven’t had a losing day yet.” - Vegas Oddsmaker Close to 75% of the games went under. That will screw with a bettors psyche. By the time they figure it out, they will driving themselves crazy thinking if they should stick with the trend and keep betting under or go over. I usually do well during the tourney, I’ve done the worst ever this year. On 10 bets between Friday and Saturday alone, I lost all 10 by a max of 3 points each time. If anyone is doing good this tourney I’d love to hear about it, because I haven’t met someone that has yet.

10 comments

The weekend March 10-12 Conference games were rough, bloody .5 point killers mostly. My biggest pet peeve is teams loosing in the final seconds, this damn fouling is killing covering the RLs. I lost a couple great tickets that way, cost me some nice winnings. Like, just loose and give me the + cover, it burns me up.
lick-that
a year ago
Imagine if FAU makes it to the final four, which I bet on. For now I will enjoy FDU +15.5, the easiest bet in the history of the tourney.
skibum609
a year ago
This tournament has kicked my ass.
Enslow
a year ago
All I care about is my team is still alive and is still the Favorite to win it all. Thank you Kelvin Sampson.
Warrior15
a year ago
I picked Baylor so my bracket is toast. I thought the early exit from the Bug 12 Tourney would have given them ample time to rest. apparently it was not enough… Most of the Sweet 16 games are small spreads. More bloodshed for bettors again this weekend.
shailynn
a year ago
Baylor had a trash season, they were never going far. Same for Duke, they were hyping them up. Putdue was the shocker for me. I like FAU also, but I think they're on borrowed time. It's blowouts for should-be close games, and upsets in should-be blowouts. Insane
lick-that
a year ago
Yeah I didn’t have a lot of faith in Baylor I always like taking a dark horse pick. The biggest surprise for me is Tenn and Bama, they usually blow it by now.
shailynn
a year ago
I hear you. My usual team Gonzaga isn't looking great this year either, they'll probably loose today to UCLA. 2020 was their chance, but that got cancelled, thanks Covid.
lick-that
a year ago
The ending of that UCLA-Gonzaga game was amazing! I think the Bruins may be jinxed in T-Mobile Arena. That late 3 by Gonzaga was eerily similar to the late 3 by Arizona that won the PAC-12 tournament on the same floor a couple for weeks earlier.
azdd
a year ago
Last night - I did a long shot parlay which would have wiped all my March madness losses. K-state +1.5 Tenn ML Tenn under Zags Zags over Who would have thought Tenn would be the one to mess this up. All others hit.
shailynn
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion