Apparently 2 strippers got into a fight over who was working a gig. [view link]

12 comments

Great camera work
Muddy
a year ago
WORLD STAR!!!!!!
CostaTheCrazyGreek
a year ago
Most people take out their smartphones and mindlessly start recording video. But occasionally you get a smartphone user who puts a real effort into capturing the angles, closeups, the photographic ins and outs. 😂. And! He appears to be the one who says “break it up” after it devolves from skirt hiking-hair pulling into hammering punches. Now that’s true film director.
Brahma2k
a year ago
Wow. Not something you see every day. What makes you think they were strippers? 😁
EastCoaster
a year ago
The girl in the tan "dress" was definitely taking some head shots.... ow.
Longball300
a year ago
I don't know. This might not be staged, but I have a feeling that it's staged.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
I have issues because I want to see more videos like this. It’s like a sexy version of MMA without the blood.
shailynn
a year ago
Shailyn said "I have issues because..." Welcome to the largest club on TUSCL. There is no secret handshake.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
I'm not sure if they were strippers, but they were definitely thots. Strippers are more civilized. But sometimes thots are also strippers, so the lines get blurry. But this is thot behavior no doubt.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
Just go to Xhamster or Spankbang and type in Catfights to find all kinds of staged, semi-real and unscripted content. I am kinda partial to the Foxycombat videos: https://spankbang.com/6t9ty/video/j+vs+a
Longball300
a year ago
Yes, I have issues....
Longball300
a year ago
They used to have Foxy Boxing at the Columbia Platinum Plus. I was told that they usually had contestants that had grudges with each other. I watched one event just because I was already there but I wouldn't go out of my way to see another.
shadowcat
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion