Preferred type of extra ITC

Tuesday, March 28, 2023 3:30 PM
Do you prefer LDK, HJ, BJ, full service GFE… pros cons, does one tend to be a better value for you? And does the looks of the girl really push you one way or another? I tend to always want FS if the price is right. And not every girl is able to give head well enough to make me bust, but sometimes the hottest experiences have been BJs.. what do y’all think?

22 comments

Chj for me, though I know it's not the norm for pl's. Totally safe, easy cleanup, dancers are generally happy to help, and the chances of getting stuck into an interesting place are high. A little lube helps of course.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
When you say getting stuck into an interesting place you mean upgraded services or…?
Givemegothgirls
a year ago
It depends on the girl, the club setup, the price, and my mood. I'll look for something different in an FKK vs an American club with inflated prices.
Tetradon
a year ago
Not LDK. Not my thing. FS and/or BJ with a cover more often than not.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
I almost never do extras in the club, mostly I’m an OTC person and there’s no shortage of willing dancers in the clubs I go to.
twentyfive
a year ago
I just go back there for the back rubs and good conversations.
shailynn
a year ago
I go there just to discuss world affairs and literature.
uniquename
a year ago
@OP: what I mean by "stuck into interesting places" is getting your covered dick jacked by tits, ass, rubbed on pussy lips, etc. lots of fun for a covered dong!
drewcareypnw
a year ago
I was wondering, has anyone done BBA ITC? That is like the holy grail of extras. Extremely rare, but not impossible.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
Seriously, (actually seriously) there are those of us not looking to bust one ITC. For LDK, If you’re one who busts easily, wouldn’t that be normal part of the standard priced grind?
Brahma2k
a year ago
a GOOD bj is a rare treat.
Jascoi
a year ago
HJ or TJ mostiy. HJ can be had at the right club for little more than the cost of the dances, so that's value. PM with me a spinner who will do a TJ then let me COF! Need to try for that one.
MaxMaxima
a year ago
BJ
BGSD3100
a year ago
The worst BJ I ever had was still better than jacking it at home.
misterorange
a year ago
^ misterorange, I've had some horrible BJs (paid and civvie) that made me pine for my hand
Tetradon
a year ago
Whenever a BJ is not going well, I tell the girl to use her hands, that way it's like a BJ/HJ and I'll usually nut quick.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
Don't understand some of these comments about not trying to bust a nut. Hell I'm trying to bust a nut every time I go to a club. The faster I nut the less money I spend. Facts.
TippingDollars
a year ago
A BJ is usually the only thing I'll bother trying in a club.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
Cbj is called Inkster foreplay. But I'd prefer bbbj.
a year ago
Physical attractiveness is high on my list of what is important. This is followed by friendliness. Friendliness includes letting me touch them anywhere, with the only restrictions being the ones the strip club management and local law enforcement set. In Indiana things like a BJ or actual sexual intercourse are not common in strip clubs. This is something you have to accept if you live in a conservative Bible Belt state. I was born here and have spent 66 years here and can't see myself living anywhere else.
docsavage
a year ago
I'm usually looking for my dream girl. and all the good service that goes with it!
Jascoi
a year ago
Ldk > cbjs > hjs. At least as far as first two nuts are concerned. For nut three and onwards I'm all in on cbjs from trusted providers if I'm at my home club, or failing that hjs if I'm away.
Jdo11
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion