OT: The Final Four

Sunday, April 2, 2023 1:35 AM
Wow Florida Atlantic vs San Diedo State was one for the ages. San Diego wins by 1 at the buzzer. It's a different kind of fun when you don't really care who wins. My son is a UNC grad so we're Tar Heels fans. They got eliminated early but then my alma mater FDU came out of nowhere and beat Perdue, then lost to FAU. Two Heartbreakers. But this game tonight was something to watch. U Conn off to an early lead over Miami. Hoping for another close one.

6 comments

That was one for the ages! Down as may as 14 points and the lead-taking shot with less than a second remaining. Too bad they both couldn't have won.
ATACdawg
a year ago
I remember the Villanova v. Georgetown Final game. Villanova won by 2 shooting like 75% in the 2nd half. Last weekend UCONN creamed Gonzaga. So far UCONN is clobbering Miami at 8:34PM MT.
mogul1985
a year ago
I grew-up in Syracuse, went to SU, drank a lot of Dome Beer and ate a lot of Dome Dogs. The Wildcats v Hoyas was 1985.
mogul1985
a year ago
U Conn is running away with it. 2 min left but no chance for Miami. It's U Conn vs San Diego in the championship game.
misterorange
a year ago
I was rooting hard for FAU to win. I didn’t expect Miami to beat UCONN so I didn’t want to see a UCONN - San Diego St final. I’ve always hated UConn back to the Jim Calhoun days and Brian Dutcher the coach at SDS was part of Steve Fisher - Fab Five - Ed “Big Money” Martin cheating scandal. He’s a weasel.
motorhead
a year ago
UConn gave a real lesson in basketball tonight!
ATACdawg
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion