Fat & Ugly

Monday, April 3, 2023 8:38 PM
A few weeks ago I ran into a girl I went to high school with. I can’t remember if she’s a year or two years younger than me. In high school she was very heavy, ugly, arrogant and mean. Teen pregnancy. Bat shit crazy. The one positive thing about her was she had beautiful piercing blue eyes. Fast forward to today, she is gorgeous now. GORGEOUS!!! Thin, very attractive face and now has the total package to go with the eyes. I txtd one of my buddies and said “what the hell happened to her?” He txtd back “surgery.” I said, “okay I see the Gastro to get her thin, but she’s done something to her face too,” and he responded “yep, nose and chin job, but she’s still bat shit crazy.” Just made me think, if she was that arrogant when she was heavy and unattractive can you imagine her ego now that shes hot? Probably unbearable, and probably why she’s still single even though she’s attractive now. You ever see anyone go through a transformation like this other than just some +2s (boob job). * “+2s” means that when a woman gets a boob job her looks automatically go up 2 points. So if a girl that’s a 6 gets a boob job she jumps up to an 8 now.

8 comments

Boobs don’t get an auto 2 point jump in my book. Give me compact boobs on a body that’s been reconditioned, leaner, tighter curves. That gets the minimum 2 but likely even more.
Brahma2k
a year ago
Nope. There's one woman who was smoking hot in my class in high school that I suspect has a portrait in her attic that is aging for her. She's solidly in the Salma Hayek / Elizabeth Hurley spectrum of aging gracefully and with increasing hotness.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
I did. Years ago there was a heavy girl in my apartment complex. She got two pomeranians and began walking miles every day. Any free time she had, she would be out on the jogging path walking with her pomeranians and she began to look good. As she dropped more weight, she began to become hot. Then she began to gain the weight back. So she gained two points from dropping weight and maybe doing something to tone up. No surgery, but then she dropped a point, maybe even a point and a half when she gained the weight back. Weight, and I hate saying it because it is a sticking point for so many women and girls, can make all the difference. They say a man has at least one inch of his penis behind fat in his groin. The same is true of some women. If she has naturally large breasts, she can go up a cup size by losing excess body fat. I dated one older woman in Chicago, she was older than me by a few years. Dating me, she improved her diet and began working out and went from attractive to hot. This encouraged her to eat even healthier and work out more, and her boobs shrank from a D to a C. this was a deal breaker for her. She never found that sweet spot and tried to gain weight back to grow her boobs, but it went to all the wrong places (thighs and belly).
gammanu95
a year ago
Not once have I ever met anyone, male or female, from my high school years ever again. I think they all died in some freak school reunion accident or something.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
Yeah I guess you could go the opposite. My wife has this friend who was probably 15-20 pounds over what was probably her ideal weight, and was super cute, beautiful face. She went and lost at least 30 pounds and lost all her cuteness and became so thin she looked like she had an illness. The one place fat is not bad is in the face, when people lose too much weight their faces change and often for the worse. You read about all these people losing weight on ozempic, but they can't avoid the "sunken face" issue. If you want to lose weight the right way hit up gammanu95, he'll give you a good workout and diet plan so you can avoid sunken face too!
shailynn
a year ago
I'll give it away for free right now: Your diet: eat less. Your workout: move around more. Credit to Walton & Johnson
gammanu95
a year ago
This discussion is in the wrong forum. It should be under the category Scrub's Mom.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
I've never known anyone who made a big jump up in looks. I've known plenty of women, though, who gained a lot of weight and it had a catastrophic effect on their looks.
docsavage
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion