Yellowjackets: Dr Ruth Q & A

Monday, April 3, 2023 9:42 PM
Is anyone watching Yellowjackets? The Showtime series about the girls high school soccer team whose plane crashes in the Canadian woods while flying to Nationals. It’s a bit of a chick series - mostly an all female cast, female writers, female directors and producers. It’s one part survival story, one part teen angst coming of age story, and one part horror story. Here’s my question for Dr. Ruth: in the opening minutes of the first episode there’s a scene where one of the girls is getting vigorously fingered (under the covers) by her boyfriend. He doesn’t seem to be just rubbing her clit but penetrating her. Fast forward to episode 9, and the girl decides she doesn’t want to die a virgin so she seduces one of the few males in the woods (the coach’s teenage son). They have sex and later there’s a shot where they show blood on her dress. So what are the chances her hymen remained intact during the rough fingering scene?

4 comments

That show is pissing me off. Is there supernatural shit or not?
gammanu95
a year ago
63.4%
drewcareypnw
a year ago
"So what are the chances her hymen remained intact during the rough fingering scene?" I believe the hymen could be broken by playing sports as well, specifically gymnastics. At least I think that's what I was told in Jr High health class.
shailynn
a year ago
The actress may or may not have an intact hymen. It is fiction you know.
gSteph
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion