Hot or not? Blonde Cop at Trump Arraignment

Wednesday, April 5, 2023 10:26 AM
[view link] She's attractive, but I do not know if she merits more than a second look. It could jus be that she's "workplace hot" where an above average women so far exceeds the normal expectations for that particular workplace that she get +2 to her attractiveness rating. It is even harder to say with female police officers, because all of that gear hides their actual body shape -especially if they are wearing body armor- and the cut of those uniforms is anything but flattering. I agree that she does have a pretty face, and the blonde bangs falling over her eyes does look flirty and fun. I wonder if she has an IG... maybe she can start an OF?

10 comments

Meh, I've seen hotter cops at my Dunkin Donuts.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
She looks pretty good. Can't really see why the big fuss, but not bad.
misterorange
a year ago
Doesn't look bad, but in a room full of strippers I doubt I'd give her a second look unless that uni is hiding some hotness.
Dolfan
a year ago
I’d hit that.
Muddy
a year ago
Op: I was thinking the exact same thing!!!
drewcareypnw
a year ago
Not bad.
jaybud999
a year ago
Got pulled over by one looking like that once. My license plate light was out. "Do you know why I pulled you over tonight?" "To give me your phone number" FOUR summonses. 1. Light out 2. Failure to signal (to get on shoulder when being pulled over) 3. Running red light (I had stopped a few feet over the stop line at the red light) 4. Failure to maintain lane. I knew the Chief of Police and got them cleared up. Said that line only worked once with her. She was dating an Atlanta Falcon.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
Tall drink of water
CarlitosPeligro
a year ago
Kinda butch looking, curious what body looks like underneath
booty_lover92
a year ago
I've had two interactions with incredibly hot cops, both when I was living in the Chicago suburbs. It occurred in the same suburb within a couple of years, so kudos to their hiring practices. One was a blonde who entered my workplace when I was working late claiming probable cause. Apparently, there had been some armed robberies and we had lapsed in security badly enough that evening that she and her male partner were suspicious. I had bought beer for my crew (including the underage ones), and it's a small miracle we didn't get busted. I actually tried to find her again after that evening, checking out bars and pubs around the police station, but without any luck. The second was an amazingly pretty brunette. I was sitting in a left turn lane at night. Just looking around while waiting for the green, I saw a police cruiser in the straight lane one car ahead. The driver was a very pretty brunette with light eyes, her face looked a 10. She was looking over her shoulder at me, smiling. We made eye contact and it was clear by her smile that she was checking me out. I smiled back and mouthed "Hello", and went on when I got the green arrow. In hindsight, I wish I had flashed my brights and motioned for her to use her lights to follow me. At that time, there as a chance I might have been dating one of my favorite ex'es, which would be the only reason I would not have pursued her.
gammanu95
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion