Bud Light & Trannys

Wednesday, April 5, 2023 9:31 PM
All I’ve heard today is how Bud Light promoted something for some transgender “celebrity” and now everyone is up in arms. Kid Rock is shooting his Bud Light cans and crying at the same time. I’m kinda surprised this is even news. Has anyone else heard talk about this today or have I just been around too many homophobe rednecks today?

10 comments

Yeah it's this faggot who had a fucking weird interview with Drew Barrymore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTn0KRmCu48 This tranny stuff has gone way too far. I can't believe Barrymore has even five viewers left after that, but apparently she does.
misterorange
a year ago
American light beer is horse piss.
Tetradon
a year ago
Who the fuck drinks light beer? And where do they get off being sensitive about trannies or anything remotely faggotty?
drewcareypnw
a year ago
If someone is getting their panties in a wad about what's *on* the can, and what's *in* the can, I'm sorry for them.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
Seems like this wouldn't be a fit for the target audience
Muddy
a year ago
Will you damn dirty apes relax about this shit. I don’t know what the fuck you’re talkin’ ‘bout but if you’re sayin’ boo hoo I won’t drink bud light because they support trannies I have one questions for you: what the fuck is wrong with you for even considering drinking Bud Light? Real males drink Jack. Or Jim. Or José. Hell, even Johnnie Walker. Point is it should be at least 80 proof and have a frickin’ name that starts with J. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
a year ago
Now Nike is paying Mulvaney to model sports bras. What's their tagline: Good for even the fakest tits? https://www.foxnews.com/media/trans-woman-new-bud-light-partner-dylan-mulvaney-paid-nike-model-sports-bras.amp?fbclid=IwAR31Mt9x4HEqEBZ7SopAG6yMi-IWpHg2yURFlR7JhOimiBQq2S2LYcvnY4U
Tetradon
a year ago
^ see this is what I’m talking about.
shailynn
a year ago
Bud lite is officially on my SHIT LIST.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
This is a good thing..Bud Light will have to lower their price to get people to drink it again. I'm going to load up while the price is right!
clubdude
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion