Strategy to get Dancer away from Whale

Thursday, April 6, 2023 3:13 AM
Any methods to get a girl that you have been eyeing away from whales or a party of whales? There is a girl I have been eyeing for a couple of weeks shes an eye-catcher, but no matter how much I tip I can never get her alone she is always sitting with a single whale or a party of whales. I'll wait around an hour or so to no avail. I've even straight up asked for her company when she is finished, so either she doesn't want to bother with me or enjoys the money from her whales. Anything else to try?

19 comments

maybe send the whale a tip via waitress to "borrow" his dancer
lapdanceking82
a year ago
She sounds like a thot. And thots are known to hunt whales. It's very hard to go up against a whale unless you become one yourself. But us small fish have one advantage: our numbers. We outnumber whales so your best chance is to sit with a group of other dudes. Thots will go wherever there is money, they can smell it like blood in the water. If possible go with a group of friends or just chat with some of the guys in the club. We all want the same thing. Remember: Apes together strong.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
1. Run across the street to the 7-11, buy a lottery Scratcher, pray to the S.C. gods you’re an Instant big winner Or 2. Take out the credit cards and be a whale for that one evening (extreme non recommended option) Or 3. Accept that whales have absolutely everything a dancer wants in a SC man, accept they’ve got this market cornered, accept this reality gracefully, reward yourself for your rational thinking by selecting another of the many dancers likely available.
Brahma2k
a year ago
If you've tipped her generously and asked her to spend time with you, and she's not budging then it sounds like she has made her decision. One more thing to try... Next time she's on stage, tip her generously and ask what are her slower shifts so that you can come in and buy dances. Or, ask if you can exchange burner numbers so that you can coordinate a time to come in. If she doesn't go for that, then set your sights on another dancer.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
I wrote an article on this topic a while ago. Regardless of what you think about the article itself, Subraman's feedback in the comments is worth reading. https://app.tuscl.net/article/39906
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Some things should be common knowledge, but obviously they aren't. Trying to outspend a whale is futile, as there will always be another whale, but being a good regular customer will often negate the whale's advantage during regular shifts. The high dollar shifts like Friday and Saturday night brings the least reliable youngest girls into the club, those are never times when I do my clubbing. I save those for my OTC adventures, the most productive shifts here in south Florida with the best variety of girls that are willing and have normal expectations are the Wed-Fri late afternoon early evening shifts, and if you find a club with a good crowd during those hours you can turn them to your advantage, by being a nice guy, tipping reasonably well, but not extravagantly, and taking note of which dancers are paired up, usually the hotter, friendlier ones IME. By playing the long game you too can be having one or more, of these babes as your regular, and you'll never need to worry how to get the dancer you want away from a whale, because you'll have flipped the script.
twentyfive
a year ago
There are three immutable facts in life: You won’t beat Larry Bird in HORSE You won’t out eat Joey Chestnut You won’t outspend a whale Cut your losses and move on
motorhead
a year ago
Of course she will choose the whale in most cases. The only chances you have winning out over a whale are if: 1 - You are remarkably more personable than whale, and the whale is extremely arrogant/obnoxious/annoying. 2 - You are clean/freshly-showered, and the whale just came from a Staten Island landfill funrun in August. 3 - You are spending somewhere close to what is being spent by whale. 4 - You are at the club significantly more frequently than the whale, and she sees value in getting more funds over a period of time than she will receive from whale over time. It is likely not wise to continue to chase a girl who clearly doesn't share the same level of interest in your money than that of others. I suppose you could play the hard-to-get card, by being unavailable for her when she asks for a dance &/or spending money on other dancers. Hot or not, you will ultimately have a much better time at clubs if you spend your time with girls who have an equal interest in being with you. Do you really want her to spend time why you, if you is looking around room or at least mentally distracted while dwelling on what she is missing out on by being with you. Move on....either to other girls or other clubs. Very few of these girls are worth such high level focus by PLs. Ultimately, they care about one thing....MONEY! If you happen to find one that chooses to be with you because she enjoys hanging out with you, thereby foregoing potentially higher payouts, hang on for the ride. You will be paying one way or another (either financially or emotionally). Continually chasing her is a sign of weakness which will be used to her advantage when she needs something.
funonthaside
a year ago
Two methods I've found work pretty well. 1. Out spend the whale on a consistent basis, not just once or twice. 2. Eat pussy better than the whale. I tried killing the whale once, but don't recommend it. They won't let me back in that club now.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
So in other words, George, BECOME the whale.
funonthaside
a year ago
Intrigue her. And don't let her know how many strippers you've had. No wait. That's a different thread lol.
wallanon
a year ago
I generally just flash my sexiest smile at them, and they will instantly leave the whale and drag my geriatric ass to the champagne room!! Of course, I often have delusions of adequacy.....
ATACdawg
a year ago
Catching her on the way to/from the bathroom or dressing room is the only way you'll catch her alone. Tell her to find her when you're free, and accept that it might not happen that day.
Tetradon
a year ago
If you can’t outspend the whale, do what Ishmael did (not the Ishmael from Moby Dick, but the one here on the board). I love when Ish posts in threads about whales. Anyway, tip her on stage and ask when she works when the whales aren’t there and tell her you’d like to spend money on her. It’s not hard.
Hank Moody
a year ago
Don't bother. Cut your losses and move on.
mjx01
a year ago
Your only chance is if you're satisfied going right to the couch room, and saying goodbye as soon as the dancing is done. You might be competitive with her other options if you maximize her $ per minute with you.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
become the wale your self and offer her drug's.
bang69
a year ago
You can always challenge the whale to a duel. Winner gets mating rights with the thot. And by winner I mean whoever doesn't die first.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
Just move on. She can't be worth it unless you'd be willing to instigate a "bidding war" with the whale. And if you do start such a battle, you'll regret it during pnc when you realize how much more value you could have gotten from a slightly less attractive provider with less demand.
Jdo11
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion