Cuban Dancers Lol

Saturday, April 8, 2023 1:24 AM
Anybody else noticed that the Cuban/Latina/MyEnglish is not so good dancers tend to be more grabby towards lil junior downstairs. What a tease they are. I had a curvy Latina grab and stroke lil junior otp last night in VIP. Like don’t stroke my junk unless you are ready to lick him or ride him lol. According to her with use of translator app she said we could meet. So I secured her number, time will tell if she is legit or was just telling me this so I become a regular. What are y’all’s experience with Cuban dancers are they usually more touchy in couch room and up for OTC more than other dancers?

18 comments

Believe her. I have yet to meet a Cuban dancer that won't fuck for money. Just make sure you work the price out upfront.
rickdugan
a year ago
She may not speak English well, but she knows that sexual stimulation is the universal language.
whodey
a year ago
Florida has Cuban thots. Jersey has Dominican thots. I had one just grab my hand and shove it down her thong and she was dripping. She had a wet ass WAP. And I had just walked into the club too. I'd say Latinas in general are less shy and more willing to pleasure men as compared to other women.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
Is $300 a good starting point to offer for an OTC “date”
booty_lover92
a year ago
$300 is a bit steep. But if she is very good looking, might be worth it. Ask her if you'll be getting multiple pops. $300 for 5 minutes of fun is not worth it. But if you can go several times then it's ok. Some girls will give you a whole hour so you can bust several nuts depending how you pace yourself.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
I forget the exact term is in Spanish, but quid-pro-quo is ingrained into their culture. The clubs in my area became flush with cuban dancers in the past decade, and I swear my ITC mileage has skyrocketed since then.
Jdo11
a year ago
Pretty much all the Cuban strippers here are ready to fuck, prices vary, but I've never seen one act offended and come out with the "I'm a dancer, not a whore" kinda shit the occasional American girls do.
Dolfan
a year ago
I found Latin sluts are far more aggressive than white hoes at the club. Not a fan of how aggressive many of them tend to be.
TippingDollars
a year ago
I think I've only run across three Cuban strippers up here in Indianapolis and they didn't stay long. Maybe they got fired for doing extras in a city where letting extras go on will get a strip club in trouble with local law enforcement. They may have to learn what local conditions are before moving into this type of market. Another drawback they may face here is their poor English skills. There are few bilingual speakers this far north and most customers expect to be spoken to in English. When I did lap dances with them, I had trouble communicating to them what I wanted on the lap dance and that I wanted to start at the beginning of a song instead of in the middle.
docsavage
a year ago
Other than the obvious (Miami), which cities and clubs would you say have the most and the hottest Cuban dancers
Myoman
a year ago
I'm still waiting for the Venezuelan women to show up in strip clubs. Didn't they all leave their country? They need my financial support. Right between their titties.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
I think Cubans are still favored by US immigration policy.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
Back in the 2010s when I clubbed there frequently, Texas was full of Cubans, a few Venezuelans and Colombians here and there, and not as many Mexicans as you'd assume. I don't know about things after covid. @doc: I think for the most part Cuban girls do a great job with no communication needed. That's what's great about them
8TM
a year ago
The Cuban strippers on Pomapno at the Booby Trap and Cheetah are beyond compare.
skibum609
a year ago
Cubans dancers high mileage more than compensate for poor English speaking skills for me
Specialj
a year ago
I agree^
booty_lover92
a year ago
I've found them to be very nice about speaking slowly and clearly to PLs like me with limited Spanish. Rather than the standard fast, slurred Caribbean Spanish.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
Carribean Spanish is quite interesting lol!
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion