Vetting Dancers before Spending Significant Cash

Monday, April 10, 2023 12:51 PM
I just read a post in Club Review section by a PL who spent 100s of dollars on a girl he went to a club pre-determined to spend VIP time with ..... a girl he had not previously met .... based solely on another TUSCL PL's referral and her IG profile. He even negotiated pricing via IG beforehand. I believe it is prudent to spend some time with a dancer, either in a regular LD or over drinks, before moving to more expensive sessions. It doesn't matter how attractive a dancer is....she may not be appealing to you after getting to know her. If PLs are going to go to a club pre-determined to spend VIP with a girl, they are missing out on a key advantage of strip clubs over other options.....the ability to see and speak with a girl before proceeding to more expensive activities. Everyone will ultimately be oversold by dancer(s) over time, even when we are a bit cautious, but we can control the situation a bit more by using our brains, and not allowing our little buddies to guide us.

18 comments

So, there's a bunch of standard stuff to be done. Spend some time chatting with her. Take her for test dances. Watch her stage performance. What I think is important is to talk to the dancer in clear, plan language about what you want the VIP experience to be like. That's still not a guarantee, but most dancers will tell you if they don't offer what you want. This is also a classic example of how a dancer experience can vary from PL to PL.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
*plain language
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
“This is also a classic example of how a dancer experience can vary from PL to PL.” ^ This. 1000% Following this board is helpful, but the more times you read “girls don’t care about anything about you except the size of your wallet” makes you susceptible to forgetting the most important advice on here: YMMV. It could be you. Or she could be having a bad day. Yes, every strip club experience from FS VIP to a no touch table dance. Is a financial transaction but it’s still a consensual act between two people. Your online diligence doesn’t mean shit if you show up and happen to look like her father, or turn her off or piss her off for some other reason.
Hank Moody
a year ago
I agree with CMI’s “plain language” approach almost 100%. Only “almost” because you just have to trust your gut instinct to a large degree. I remember one time I got some “test drive” floor dances from a very hot girl. The floor dances were kind of lame, but lame floor dances was the club rule. I asked her what her rules were for VIP. She looked me straight in the eyes and said with a smile: “I’m pretty open.” That was the extent of my vetting. I was getting good vibes, so I took that answer. It was one of my best VIPs ever.
doctorevil
a year ago
^ There's alway some nuance. We see a lot of threads threads with guys doing everything *except* talking to the dancer to sort this stuff out. Sure, there can be multiple indicators, but I find it pretty easy to just ask the dancer about what I want. If she says "No", then I can put away my secret dancer decoder ring and move on.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Agree that vetting via reading a review then pre-negotiating over IG will often yield poor outcomes 🤣 Vet in person, speak clearly and directly (but respectfully) about what you'd like, etc. I've adopted a vetting strategy that's a bit different -- I only do VIPs so don't vet via lapdances, but instead have her sit at the table and spend some time drinking and carrying on with her. If I had a great time with her, she's vetted, and it's off to the VIP. This has worked better for me than doing lapdances, but just a personal style/preference thing. I also am firmly bought into the idea of YMMV -- some guys have over-romanticized strippers into being automatons whose every move is calculated perfectly -- another reason to vet in person, build a little faux trust in advance, etc
Subraman
a year ago
I have a stripper decoder ring, it works great
twentyfive
a year ago
Ask “What is your sign?” Or another fun was is turn around to the rest of the club and crowd source it. Hey guys what do you think, should I take a chance?!?!
Muddy
a year ago
Being clear and direct is the best approach for me. Once or twice I’ve been told “I don’t do that, but so and so does,” and we’ve both been better off for it. The women know what you’re there for and if you have expectations that violate her boundaries, it won’t end well for either of you. Just be direct - she won’t get offended. She’s doubtlessly heard that same request a dozen or more times that week.
uniquename
a year ago
I'm still learning.
Jascoi
a year ago
I agree vetting via any approach other than in-person is futile. I absolutely do not ever speak clearly and directly about what will happen in a room though. I'll spend some time talking out front, likely a few drinks too. Maybe 50/50 I'll do some dances first. But after that, I'm just gonna trust my gut, pay the fare and see how it goes. Worrying about exactly what we're gonna do is a buzzkill. I'd rather have a miss here and there than spoil the spontaneity. Sure, I run into a dud now and again. But I think I get a lot more out of a lot of girls who are just acting in the moment, rather than checking off some list of things they agreed to do so I don't try and haggle them down when it comes time to pay. On average, I think it works out in my favor.
Dolfan
a year ago
"I absolutely do not ever speak clearly and directly about what will happen in a room though" I actually don't either... when I mentioned that, I really meant in the case of extras, when I do. Otherwise, as I said, I've vetted her for quite a while at the table, I just take her to the VIP. Even if the VIP is just average, we've spent time together, I've had fun for an hour, not a big deal. I don't ask her limits or what will happen in the VIP unless extras are involved, then I'm clear and direct
Subraman
a year ago
Personally I just accept it that I'm going to waste a fair percentage of my money being a PL. I'm glad I'm not the type who feels a constant need for strange. I find favs I click with and stick with them. I personally also think it's more fair to get one song to let her see how I am as a customer, before expecting her to commit to how much leash she's going to give me.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
“Hey, how much for a blowjob?” Seems to be pretty effective. It even works better en espanol.
iknowbetter
a year ago
Spread some money around doing test dances. You’ll quickly know whether she is a keeper. Don’t hesitate to stop after 1 or 2 dances. When you find a winner, make her a regular. Treat her well. Always get a few dances from her every time you visit. If she knows she can count on you to say yes to dances, she’ll always make time for you and treat you well.
mark94
a year ago
I usually play the long game, it takes 2-3 visits to get where I need to be. I start out my vetting at a new place by accepting at least one dance from any girl I find attractive or find chemistry with. I know I will get some good, ok, and some robotic dances along the way. But if at the end of the night I find 2-3 promising prospects I know I’ve done my homework correctly, and the investment will pay dividends in future visits. Next time I return If i see one or a couple of girls that I enjoyed my previous visit with, I will spend the bulk of my budget in them. If I really like their attention I want them to know I will say yes to a dance before they even make their high heal walk to me, and will spend multiple dances with them. This leads to a level of comfort and familiarity that you don’t get with a one time dancer. It’s a great feeling to have your favorite dancer make a bee line towards you, while flashing a gorgeous smile toward you, as soon as she sees you walk in. Not to mention you’ll only spend money on good outcomes on future visits. I usually save money on the long run this way. Because I only spend money on what I know I want.
Explore9876
7 months ago
^ This is a good example of the impact of above average tips and consistency. If they know you're a good PL, they will give you right of first refusal. I've found this particularly effective at clubs where there is a bit of discretion in LD costs. If they know they will do well with you, there will be fewer battles for her attention; I'm in situations where there are preferred seats; you will get what you want.
funonthaside
7 months ago
Count me in the "just ask" camp. It's not that hard to read body language, and ask direct questions politely and respectfully. Like Subraman, I tend to like to talk to them for a while to see what happens. I've sometimes, like him, just done the VIP with no assurances whatsoever other than my gut. I've honestly been surprised at the success rate.
georgmicrodong
7 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion