Best south Florida club for white dancers

Monday, April 10, 2023 8:11 PM
From fort Myers looking to hit either Miami Lauderdale area or maybe pasco county, pasco is a little further away but not by a ton… I like white dancers typically because I like to have conversations with the girls before having fun in the back… what are you alls thoughts should go to pasco county as I’ve been there before and kinda know where to go or should I hit up the south East of Florida and if so what club should I go to ???

15 comments

IME so far, a place you are talking about (or I think you’re talking about) will be Cuban strippers & White strippers. That’s the mix you’ll find IME. Hilsborough/Tampa has two I’ve seen with that mix. Just know, if you are looking for drinks, Tampa is a no pasties & panties on then no alcohol. Pasco is nude with alcohol, only one I could say that is likely to have the mix you’re looking for. Don’t know about Pinellas county.
Brahma2k
a year ago
The majority of the Miami clubs are mostly Cuban dancers, as a large part of the population is Cuban. Fort Lauderdale doesn't really have any clubs, unless you count Hallandale or Pompano. Even spreading out further, I can't think of a single club on the southeast side of Florida where white girls are the majority. Rachel's in Palm Beach maybe, they might not be majority white girls but most if not all will speak English and a convo out front is part of the deal. Scarlett's Hallandale leans white, but English speaking and chatting aren't requirements there anymore. But fun in the back ain't part of the equation at either of those. After that, I'd say Cheetah Palm Beach & Pompano, maybe Goldfinger are the next most apt to have a decent number of English speakers who'll chat and do rooms, at least of the clubs I'm familiar with. It'll be far from most, maybe 20%. If it's just conversation you seek, you could try some of the black clubs in Miami. The girls there tend to not be super chatty unless you're tipping, because the dances tend to be cheaper or informal just kinda dance in front of you while you toss ones. But they're often friendly and back room options are available in some of them. The Body, Playhouse, Climaxx, The Office, G5, etc.
Dolfan
a year ago
I would head to the Tampa area, I think south florida you won't see a lot of American white girls dancing. Although there are some Cuban white girls out there.
Muddy
a year ago
Muddy is correct IME. Especially adding in the low lighting ITC, many Cuban strippers and the White strippers are very similar in appearance. When it comes to talking, this is where the difference may become noticeable. Some of the Cuban dancers I’ve experienced do speak good English, definitely some don’t with a few seemingly not a word. IME (very limited) Bare Assets in Pasco is good chance of certainty to find the Cuban-White mix. IME (limited) Scores in Hilsborough is a virtual certainty to find the Cuban-White mix.
Brahma2k
a year ago
Trying to find a south Florida club with white dancers is like trying to order a Big Mac at Burger King
Specialj
a year ago
Wow..I'm envious of the heavy Latina presence in FL, while some want to get away from them. I suppose one's preference could be based on what they are not used to seeing. I do understand the potential conversation barrier, but I would gladly accept that in order to have a spicy Latina on my lap, and find an alternative venue for talking to girls.
funonthaside
a year ago
Talking to girls makes the experience way more fun, I get it. But, yeah, a lot of girls in that Miami-Pompano region look pretty white. More speak English very well. However, IME, the hottest girls didn't speak English well.
chiefwiggum
a year ago
Y’all talk to women 🤷‍♂️
twentyfive
a year ago
So maybe I got it twisted, but a huge % of the Cuban girls I've seen look fully white to me. Like I coulda thought they were Eastern European too, but then they started speaking Spanish at me lmao. Even a lot of the darker Cuban girls I've seen weren't particularly dark imo.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
^ One of my favorite Cuban dancers is of Russian descent. She's a white girl. Apparently, thanks to a shared communist past / alliance, folks from Russia and old Soviet bloc countries in Europe visited, vacationed, and sometimes worked in Cuba. I guess a fair number liked the climate well enough to find a way to just not go home. So, yeah, some Cuban women have more Slavic blood than anything else.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
"... a huge % of the Cuban girls I've seen look fully white to me ..." On TUSCL we kinda unofficially refer to "white girls/dancers" as those that are Anglo/white-American; not necessarily the skin color.
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
From a guy named "givemegothgirls" who specifically says he wants to have a conversation, I'd think "white" in this case does not include "hispanic" regardless of skin tone or genetics
Dolfan
a year ago
"I suppose one's preference could be based on what they are not used to seeing." You're mis-reading this. We're all hot for latinas (well, most of us). But Cuban dancers specifically have a reputation for high pressure hustle that many goes don't enjoy. We don't have any here so no experience myself.
Subraman
a year ago
There are goth latinas but they are typically raised in the USA and it doesn’t matter to me the skin tone so much as the ability to talk and “connect” for lack of a better word haha
Givemegothgirls
a year ago
Lido cabaret has plenty of white women. If that's what you want. No extras, but take out can be arranged
shanny72
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion