Kudos to founder for the new formatting

Monday, April 10, 2023 9:05 PM
Loving the new layout. The margins fit the screen nicely and no more pinch n zoom. Great job

14 comments

Agree, appreciate the new layout.
Dolfan
a year ago
I'm still having problems NOT being able to read my own reviews... (let alone the very limited number of other reviews that WAS available with the former site.) I also like the old listing of my own comments in order on my profile. now it's a bitch to look up my comments.
Jascoi
a year ago
Yeah, the new layout is great, but the best part is fewer trolls, shitposters, and multiple aliases. Go fig, most threads deal with _strip clubs_ again!
Tetradon
a year ago
^ Just lends credibility to the theory that most of the bullshit came from one or two people.
Dolfan
a year ago
I have never seen the site so cleaned up with troll stuff. I had a couple guys on ignore anyway but when I'm logged out I don't see anything. It should make it a more hospitable enviorment for new people to jump aboard. And looks wise I was hesitant about the new site, but it looks real sharp, I like the new site a lot. There are still some bugs to work out that I'm sure founder's working on but I like it better than the last one and the last one was pretty good.
Muddy
a year ago
Agreed. The new formatting is a keeper. Thank you Founder!
IfIGottaBeDamned
a year ago
The new formatting is good; but I miss the map function. It was EXTREMELY useful to look for a grouping of clubs I was interested in and selecting a hotel closest to them. Please bring that back.
gammanu95
a year ago
Has anyone figure out how to delete old private messages in chat? I have been unable to do it lately since the new format change.
bman66
a year ago
Ditto on the excellent new facelift! It takes a lot of work to design/update a good website.
mogul1985
a year ago
And just like that, it's gone. The tiled layout for my feed is not great.
Dolfan
a year ago
This tiled layout is gonna take some getting used to. It's not horrible at first glance, just a jarring difference. It's still better than a thin strip down the middle fourth of my wide screen monitor though. I haven't checked it on my phone yet.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
Well the Photo / Media section is back and improved; Well done.
Longball300
a year ago
I’m extremely happy to see that all of the tiles within a single row are the identical height. Having various height tiles within the same row was visually jarring and kept me away from that particular page (namely Dancer Directory). (I have other thoughts about the Dancer Directory, but those are best left to a separate discussion. )
IfIGottaBeDamned
a year ago
Just a note that the "Sort by" value on the main forum page doesn't appear to be sticky between sessions. I'm always using an "incognito" window in FireFox, so if that's the difference, I can live with it. I seem to remember it being sticky before though. I'm old, so I could be wrong.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion