How To Organize A Gangbang

Thursday, April 13, 2023 1:41 PM
Great article, NiceSpice is taking notes. Dave Anderson is probably doing the same. [view link]

10 comments

Just join USAsexguide. They have a forum devoted to organizing gangbangs. They even post photos of the the girl taking it in all holes. Unfortunately I recognized one girl from Follies and I wouldn't fuck her with your dick.
shadowcat
a year ago
Your old friend Iceefag would be the best person to get some pointers
twentyfive
a year ago
^^ Icee, yeah only if it was a gay gangbang and he's the one getting banged, and after he gets to take home some dick pics.
misterorange
a year ago
You know, if you're into that, then more power to you. For me, anything beyond a threesome seems like a lot of work and logistics.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
^ I can only imagine… trying to set up a baby sitter, a lot of these guys have to have their mom drop them off so you have to work around her schedule too. Some guys can only come early because the senior home shuttle service ends at 8pm. I can tell you if you cater using Olive Garden that’ll bring in the strippers.
shailynn
a year ago
The more vagina the merrier. But I don’t want to see any dicks other than mine when it’s not already hidden
Specialj
a year ago
So according to that article, a pressure washer is NOT the way to clean her out after all.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
So who on the site would be the “pleasure proxy,” or a non-participant who monitors the gangbang and steps in if boundaries are crossed?
nicespice
a year ago
I didn't even read this, but I guess everything is a thing these days. I had a ton of cam customers into that fetish as either a girl they're seeing doing that or the girl pimping them out to be gangbanged lmfao.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
i think pleasure proxy means pimp.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion