I dont preppay before LD

Friday, April 14, 2023 5:09 AM
I encountered a dancer tonight who argued me down to the T because I would not pre-pay for dances. At my local club nobody asks me to prepay. Maybe she thought I looked cheap, or fit her "stereotype" but Im not paying before dance. When I have in the past it ends up being a lousy dance. I understand other PL's may have ripped you off before but that is not my problem.

32 comments

It depends on the club for me. Some of the clubs I frequent require everyone to prepay and in those cases I have no problem with prepaying. Other clubs generally have you pay after the dances. In those clubs when a dancer ask me to prepay it is a solid no and I'm done with that dancer. I have no problem with a club policy to prepay but I hate dancers who make their own rules and asks people to prepay or charge more for dances than the club's normal rate.
whodey
a year ago
I don't get why it is so hard for you people to prepay at least 1 dance? Don't like her then be 1 n done. Simple.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Yea, this is a club that allows you to postpay. I agree to say no to dancers who want money upfront. Unfortunately, we were already in the back room when this started, so it was one and done. Looks like I need to stick to my CF/ATF.
booty_lover92
a year ago
Yeah prepay is a no no. I don't even argue with them. Even if it's back there. I get up and walk out. I've only had it happen like twice. I've never been to a club where you have to prepay. Didn't think that exists
deboinair
a year ago
Case by case basis. If it's a new-to-me dancer and my Spidey sense is tingling, then I might refuse to prepay or offer only half up front. That said, I'm going to say that I prepay about 90% of the time (if I'm asked to) and I rarely if ever have problems. I think part of this is that I talk to dancers about what I want. Also, most dancers want customers to keep coming back to them. I suspect that our complaints about ROBs outnumber the actual ROBs who are out there.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
I've been to a few clubs that require prepayment. Usually these clubs have a timer too so you won't get ripped off by a dancer doing only half a song or something. The way I see it, prepaying puts a little more pressure on them to give a good dance. And if they don't, then it's a one and done, first and last.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
A dancer demanding up-front payment is more of a red-flag of her aggressive nature than it is a financial risk. As blah stated, if you're going to pay for a dance anyway, it makes so financial difference. However, if a dancer demands an up-front payment in a hostile manner, it's likely a sign of a poor experience to come, and I would bail. It's mostly a case-by-case basis determined by the approach used by girl to obtain up-front payment. If the girl requests an up-front tip "in addition to" the base fee, on the other hand, it's a hard no for me. I recognize that a girl takes a risk by not receiving payment up front. However, in nearly all cases, guys are not going to stiff the dancer. There are more instances, though, of a dancer shorting time / air-dancing. I therefore err on the side of protecting my wallet and experience by generally not prepaying.
funonthaside
a year ago
Like everyone else I’ve had this go wrong, but it’s always been in the case of a room where the prepayment is a couple hundred bucks. Sometimes it sucks, like when you’ve paid a $150 room charge and then the dancer wants her portion up front. You’re pot committee at that point but if you negotiate too hard, it’s likely to lead to negative attitudes on both sides and a bad experience. Tough to salvage it there. Best resolution I’ve found there, and it’s not perfect, is to say I’ll pay you the standard rate and tip on top if the room is great. That works most of the time but not all the time. Prepaying for single song dances? I’m with blah. No issue paying for one and saying I’ll do more if they are great. This happens a lot at Chicas in Vegas where it’s $25 a song or 5 for a $100. If I don’t want to commit the $100 I get a single song first. Every girl has always been fine converting that single song to the package deal. They don’t worry that you could look at it as getting the next four songs for $75. Most people are reasonable. Walk away from the ones who aren’t.
Hank Moody
a year ago
Like Whodey said I’ve been to several clubs where you have to pay up front. It’s a horrible system. Usually you go to a lapdance room attendant, say “I want 4 dances” and you hand him $100 (say dances are $25 each) then go back to the LD area. If you want more dances you have to stop and go pay the asshole again. It’s also stupid because say you’re taking a dancer you’ve never danced with before 9 times out of 10 I’m only buying 1 dance to test the waters. I’ve also been to places where the guy says “want to leave a tip?” I’m thinking “how do I leave a tip for a service that hasn’t even occurred yet?” I’ve also been to a few clubs where a dancer announces how many dances she’s had to a guy with a clip board, so when the dancer and you are done, these no discrepancy with how many dancers were performed while you were back there. Another strange tactic because once my dancer told him “yeah well be back here for awhile don’t worry about us.” Obviously nobody was counting our dances. As for prepaying a dancer on her own up front? I’m trying to remember if it’s ever happened to me and I can’t. The only other time is a few places you have to pay to “rent the lapdance room” up front which is paid to the club, and sometimes her fee is included in that payment, but I can’t recall ever having to pay upfront for just a lapdance(s).
shailynn
a year ago
Compliment to the OP for not caving in. Prepay is always a bad idea. Show her you have the money and tell her it's all hers afterward. If she pushes for it all beforehand, pay her for one song and walk out. Patrons won't get taken advantage of unless they allow themselves to be taken advantage of. Once you pay them, you could be at risk for a rob. That can't happen unless they have your money first.
mickey48066
a year ago
I'm gonna respond to the aggressive comment. I am not aggressive about telling guys to prepay. At the same time these days I almost never dance post paid. That is reserved for people I already know and only if they insist on post pay. Dancers get fucked over enough to where demanding prepay is absolutely necessary
blahblahblah23
a year ago
In my favorite local clubs you have to pre-pay, so I do so... otherwise, I'd just have to give up SCing. But I definitely understand why guys wouldn't want to prepay in a club where it's optional. And in a club where the norm is to pay afterwards -- I've been in plenty of those -- it can be a downright red flag to be with the one stripper who demands pre-payment. Anything off the norm is a reason to reconsider. I will say that in the clubs that I go to that went from post-payment to pre-payment-only (basically all the local clubs), there was no real difference in dances from what I can tell. The clubs take most of the dance money so the girls are still motivated by tips and repeat dances. I'd love to find a reason to complain, but I can't. I would still be cautious if a stripper demanded pre-payment in a club that has a post-payment norm, the same way I'd be cautious if a stripper broke with other club norms (e.g., she charges extra for more contact that most strippers just include).
Subraman
a year ago
Subra's just beaten down by da man. Don't give in!
wallanon
a year ago
My social credit score went up 3 points once I succumbed to prepay-only. So who is laughing now?
Subraman
a year ago
Blah23: The vast majority of clubs I've been to don't require prepay, except for VIP rooms. Taking dancer to such rooms requires a good performance in test drive. What types of clubs have you danced at where staff lets a customer walk off without paying ? Many tuscl posts brag about getting the best bang for $$, but can you provide an example of a tuscl post where poster boasted " I walked off from dance (s) without paying, hah hah." Or are you the kind of dancer who had frequent "dance count disagreements.?"
minnow
a year ago
Fuck that prepay pay shit. I’ve gotten hundreds of lap dances and they Seldom as for payment upfront if they do that is a Serious red flag.
Specialj
a year ago
Clubs can try to make a customer pay up, but they can't physically force him to pay lol. You clearly dunno shit. I've worked all types of clubs. Even "nice" clubs will fuck over girls or give guys "refunds" over bullshit. No I am not naming these places so yall scamming bitches dont get ideas.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
I've been going to strip clubs longer than many of you folks here, and I've gotta say that over many, many, visits, I've had very few problems, one thing I would like to point out, is many of the problems are generally at the same clubs repeatedly, because if I had issues with a club I'd never go back. to that same club.
twentyfive
a year ago
I’ve only clubbed in Florida so I can only comment on them. If they are other areas/clubs where the protocol is to prepay I’m unaware of it. Like minnow mentioned if it’s for VIP that’s different it’s usually mandatory to pay for the room upfront
Specialj
a year ago
This has gone Way off topic by the way. I can’t speak for others here but I’ve never scammed a dancer yet I’ve had several scam me. Just like my other posts I can only speak for myself. I’d say 90% of my visits have either been average to positive experiences so I think I must be doing something right
Specialj
a year ago
Same I’ve never scammed a dancer but like you said on several occasions dancers have attempted to scam me.
booty_lover92
a year ago
If a dancer attempts to scam you, by all means put it out there and say who. None of that "don't name names" bullshit. The more people know of her tactics, hopefully that will get her to change her ways. If not, she can starve.
mickey48066
a year ago
I wouldn’t pay in advance unless it was a club rule and everyone did so. I think the worse thing is when a girl starts dancing without even asking if I want a LD and the asks for money even when I ask her to stop after a few seconds.
londonguy
a year ago
I have see clubs force people to pay many times.. Legally the charge is theft of service, aka defrauding an inkeeper, etc. Police will come and arrest if they can not or choose not to pay or hit the atm. I have seen clubs add it to open tabs, and perp walk him to the ATM. In one club they will take him "outback" and curbstomp him with no problem i
busta_nut
a year ago
In Texas and Oklahoma not a single club will force a scammer customer to pay. Like you can even go to well known chain clubs and big cities and they sure won't have your back if a customer decides not to pay.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Blah, I have personally watched club staff shake the money from a customer in Texas who said he wouldn’t pay for a few dances upstairs a baby dolls. Maybe it has a lot to do with the kind of clubs you dance at? I would assume that as a traveling dancer the club is less likely to back you up since you have no history with them.
a year ago
it depends on the girl. if she's very desirable and she wants prepay, I'll do it for one dance...
Jascoi
a year ago
I don't pre-pay. If it's not a hard rule, and we go back and the first thing she says is I have to pre-pay I get up and walk out. Sometimes I complain to the bouncer, and I've gotten my money back. Girls say they've been ripped off before, a big reason fuys don't pay is because the service sucked. Once you pay she's done. Clubs don't care if a customer gets mad and never comes back, as long as they have girls they know guys will come. They're more worried about dancers leaving. I've heard of girls getting their pre-payment then saying they have to get something and never coming back. Clubs where you pre-pay the bouncer, like palace in the pines in youngstown, are really stupid. I went to palace, the guy asks me how many songs I want. It's as stupid as pre-pay gas stations where Abdul the clerk wants to know how much gas I want. I have to try not to be sarcastic and explain that I want to fill my tank and I don't know how much it will take. If I'm about to bust a nut and the song ends I don't want to get dressed, go to the bouncer and pay for another song. I've seen clubs where the dancer says I have to pay the bartender first. But other girls go back without the pre-pay. I'm pretty sure she gives poor service. Another club (lucky corner) recently started requiring you to pay for one song to the bartender before you go up. I told my dancer I'm not doing that, and she actually paid the $20 herself. Her head game was quite weak, but I gave her 60 for 2 songs and a handy, she was happy.
Pussylicker2
a year ago
Damn. This is actually something I've never thought about in all my years of clubbing. So not only are some dudes in towns where you pay $20, $30, $40 and up for a single 3-5 minute lap dance, that may or may not have any actual contact, but you are also pre-paying for the privilege? Whew...couldn't be me! Bless your hearts...
ww
a year ago
I've never had a regular who I pre-paid the first time I did lap dances with her. It's not because I avoided girls demanding pre-pay on subsequent visits. They just don't stay around long enough to turn into a regular. They either don't like stripping enough to stick with it or they can't make money, maybe because of their overall attitude towards customers. The girls who do air dances or want to start in the middle of a song instead of waiting for a new one fall in the same category as the pre-pay girl. My long-term regulars had the attitude it would be easier to sell lap dances if they were nice enough for the customer to like them at least a little bit. I could feel that attempt to win me over the very first time we did lap dances.
docsavage
a year ago
> Usually you go to a lapdance room attendant, say “I want 4 dances” and you hand him $100 (say dances are $25 each) then go back to the LD area. If you want more dances you have to stop and go pay the asshole again. That's every club around here. You pay the attendant/bartender/bouncer, they give the dancer their cut right there. We used to have a post-pay club. There were sometimes disagreements about the count. I don't know how the club got their right cut - not my business to know. I miss that place for several reasons. But I suppose having to declare a limit up front has saved me some money.
ancientlurker
a year ago
I've basically given up on pre-paying, as I said -- deja vu has a monopoly in this area and every club (at least the ones I go to) require pre-paying. But paying the attendant somehow makes it even worse. There's only one club that does that, and it's the reason I haven't gone back
Subraman
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion