Is Figueroa St L.A. as good as it looks?

Monday, April 17, 2023 8:01 PM
A lot of these girls would be top earners at strip clubs. And I love the way the dress. [view link]

7 comments

Yeah, Figueroa St L.A. Is Great. I Have Watched A Ton Of Those Vids On ▶ YouTube. Check Out Aurora Ave, Seattle, Washington As Well. 🚦 🚦 🚦 🚘 🚔 🌲 🌲 🌲 🌲
stripperlover777
2 months ago
if the girls from figueroa and aurora moved to and started working at the roosevelt ave stroll in queens, ny i would be first be very happy and eventually be near broke by summer's end.
rattdog
2 months ago
damn This video isn't available anymore
Meshuggah
2 months ago
If an attractive woman is on the curb instead of on the internet, I gotta think that's a too good to be true situation. Probably someone who's highly self-destructive. When people are good to themselves, there's no way to motivate them to be good to anyone else.
ilbbaicnl
2 months ago
@Studme53 I will play along and comment on your discussion and answer your question. Q: Is Figueroa St L.A. As Good As It Looks? A: YES, even better in real life. “In late 2020, Los Angeles Dist. Atty. issued a directive that stopped nearly all prostitution-related loitering prosecutions.” Not all of the girls are drug addicts or controlled by pimps, many are just civilians trying to make ends meet, pay student loans, medical bills, or buy some luxuries they can’t afford. And since the police and the prosecutors are not doing anything to them for the moment, it gives them the opportunity to try to see it is a good side hustle. Figueroa Street is a good option for people (PL/TUSCL members) that don’t want to spend a lot of money at a strip club and end up not being able to close the deal. Or for people that don’t want to have to travel to the Bunny Ranch and the overpriced places in Nevada. Just be careful out there and listen to your gut feeling not your little head. Let’s be careful out there. And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
2 months ago
Just remember: the existence of the Figueroa street as shown in the videos are a testament to the white NIMBYs artificially blocking out urban density to keep property values restricted and their values artificially high and the poors out of their neighborhoods…putting people onto the street in tents. And the desperation from that extreme inequality (in addition to laced cheap drugs for people coping with their ailments) is what leads to the bottom priced sex work out there and the LA area in general. :D
nicespice
2 months ago
Are there a lot of homeless living on Figeroa? I suspect the homeless are more afraid of streetwalkers and their "folks" than they are of the police. When I owned a house, it appreciated at about the rate of general inflation. Which is a good deal, since structures should actually depreciate, and, in a healthy situation for society, land should not appreciate faster than general inflation. Structures should depreciate to zero over 80 - 100 years. But I think it was reasonable of me not to be too thrilled when the city was talking about raising the density zoning where I lived. The price I paid for the house was significantly higher due to the original zoning. I didn't have the bloated boomer profit in appreciation to offset losing part of what I had initially paid. But the house wasn't in Southern CA. There probably are a lot of people who have 5 or 6 figures of real profit in the equity in their houses there. Just because, if you live too far from the coast there, you might as well live in Phoenix. But what about people who bought in 2006, just before the housing bubble burst? Probably a more complicated situation than any Boomer versus Millenial apocalypse scenario could capture. How exactly would we make sure even poor people have a fair shot at living the place in the US with the best climate? I guess we'd need a lottery. Any other approach would probably be at least as rando and even less fair.
ilbbaicnl
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion