Simone Biles gets married

Sunday, April 23, 2023 6:42 AM
“Olympic” gymnast Simone Biles got married to NFL Houston Texans’ safety Jonathan Owens I can see now how their wedding night consummation went. After a few thrusts, Simone shouts out “I quit” Poor Jon

12 comments

Ha…
Brahma2k
a year ago
Maybe she'll stick the landing and shout "9.7," inches that is.
Electronman
a year ago
Breaking news: Simone Biles has announced a "mental health" separation after 18 hours of marrige.
gammanu95
a year ago
People train for years to get a coveted spot on an Olympics team, yet she took one of the coveted spots and ultimately excluded herself from competition. She is pathetic and disgusting. Where at the calls to cancel this miserable human being. Olympics are supposed to be about pushing through struggles, not giving up. Horrible role model, yet I imagine there are people which will be using her as an example of why you should able to slack and still be rewarded. All sponsorships should have been revoked from her.
funonthaside
a year ago
Why does anyone on the boards here even care about what this person does? Did she suddenly become hot?
wallanon
a year ago
^^^ 1. It was all over the news yesterday. 2. It was just a joke.
motorhead
a year ago
I don't watch gymnastics. Now if they turned that pole from horizontal to vertical then I might actually be interested.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
I dunno how many of those tiny chicks would turn my pole from horizontal to vertical, but I suppose it'd be worth a look.
wallanon
a year ago
Seems like “spinners” were a very common “like” in the earlier days of TUSCL. Don’t seem to see so many preferences as before Has our society become that much more overweight in the past 20 years that thicker dancers are more accepted? On a personal note, I’ve never been attracted to the spinner thing. I want a dancer with a little more padding. Almost nothing is worse than getting a dance from a bony dancer
motorhead
a year ago
I like my ladies to be slim tall and sweet, she’s too petite for my taste, but she has a banging body for sure.
twentyfive
a year ago
I love spinners. Small packages are fun!
shailynn
a year ago
I bet she could clench up her pussy and rip 'ya dick off.
misterorange
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion