Saint Jordan

Friday, May 5, 2023 12:40 AM
This is the homeless guy with 40+ arrests who was harassing and threatening passengers on an NYC subway car. A former marine subdued the criminal with a chokehold. Thankfully he will no longer be a threat to anyone. Naturally, PRCNN has gone into race card overdrive and fools want justice for this criminal. I'd like to thank the marine for his service and for his service on the NYC subway. The fools who squawk on behalf of the criminal see the marine as wrong for what he did. His preemptive action likely saved lives. He's not wrong for what he did, is he?

16 comments

The race grift is very profitable for some (Sharpton, Jackson, Crump). Dumb congresstwat Ayanna Pressley says he was "lynched" because he was having a "mental health crisis." Fellow dumb congresstwat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said it was a "public execution" and "funding the carceral state" was the problem. Same party that lionizes violent criminals and vilifies self-defense. If someone is threatening people's lives, they need to be subdued accordingly. No time to ask their psychiatric diagnosis, or analyze their social conditions.
Tetradon
a year ago
Thank you Mr Marine for doing the job that these liberal idiots refuse to do..... Protect & Serve !!!! These race baiters can get rid of their armed security then let's see how they feel.
etsutwigg222
a year ago
AOC immediately jumping to calling it a murder. She’s just needs to leave us all alone already. All this bullshit is the fault of progressives in New York City who created this thunder dome environment to begin with. They ruin EVERY city they touch.
Muddy
a year ago
The NYC subways have become very unsafe and they are back to the filth level of the Koch administration. In my view, the liberal politicians have decided the subways will be the housing for folks with severe mental health issues. Those folks would have been institutionalized many years ago. Now they are left to harass the law abiding citizens who use public transportation. In my view, there are folks who don’t have the capacity to keep on their meds, and their families are not helping them either. In those cases, they should be institutionalized. I thank the marine for his continued service - and sadly I think the liberals will work hard to punish him because he is a reasonable law abiding citizen.
Cashman1234
a year ago
There were many abuses at mental institutions in the first two thirds of the 20th century, including many people being put into them who shouldn't have been there. When they introduced reforms, though, they threw the baby out with the bathwater and let too many people out. The other day I saw an old man mumbling to himself and pushing a shopping cart down the middle of a busy road while cars swerved to try to avoid hitting him. Someone like that needs to have someone watching over him. I'm a small government type but there are some people like the mentally ill, small children and the very elderly who are unable to take care of themselves. Government needs to step in with such cases and take care of them.
docsavage
a year ago
Feel bad for this Marine who was bravely trying to help his fellow subway riders. I'm sure he didn't mean to kill the fuckin guy, but the end result is that a degenerative piece of human garbage has been removed from society. Many thanks to this hero Marine. Now the general public needs to shout louder than scumbags like AOC and the other race-baiters. Force the corrupt NYC injustice system to drop any charges, like they did with the hero bodega worker Jose Alba who also removed some rotten trash from the community.
misterorange
a year ago
People shouldn’t be killed for throwing a punch much less shouting. If someone isn’t actually a threat, there’s no reason for violence. That said, shouting at people and acting crazy in a confined space *signals* that you are capable of violence and are a threat. Some people will take this seriously, and if you don’t know that you are an idiot on a collision course with trouble. In this case, the person who took it seriously was highly trained to kill motherfuckers by the US Marine Core. Bad luck for Jordan who was taking a big risk. It’s sad for all parties but predictable.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
The Marine is not at fault. It's the system that arrested this guy 40 plus times and kept putting him back on the street knowing he was a danger to himself and others.
misterorange
a year ago
Now the dumb fuck citizens of NYC are protesting by jumping onto the subway tracks to disrupt service. Hundreds of them. So funny. If they saw a white guy in a suit get beaten to death by gang members and his wallet and Rolex get stolen, they would walk away and not give it another thought. But a violent psycho with 40 arrests gets what he deserves, and they're ready to risk their lives in protest.
misterorange
a year ago
Voters, they lit the fuse and 20 years later: BANG ! Gotham City needs a Batman. This is going to get worse, much worse, before it gets better when voters deal wit this. You start with School Boards and elected officials. And if the Soros mob....
mogul1985
a year ago
The ex-Marine, Daniel Penny should be given a medal and a parade in his honor, not arrested
motorhead
a year ago
Minutes before being subdued, Jordan punched a 7 year old child and tried to kill a grandmother. Street performer my ass !
mark94
a year ago
Like with George Floyd, I’m curious what drugs were in Jordan’s system.
mark94
a year ago
The sad facts are we have closed the majority of mental health facilities and deintitutionalized, many of the persons who needed this care, that’s why there is such an epidemic of homelessness, mass shooter events, and all of the other problems we are having repeatedly. You can spend money on cops, and all the other things everyone needs but if we don’t invest some money in mental health institutions and stop sending disturbed people out into the streets to fend for themselves these events will keep recurring.
twentyfive
a year ago
"If they saw a white guy in a suit get beaten to death by gang members and his wallet and Rolex get stolen, they would walk away and not give it another thought" and if that same guy say defended himself with a bic pen held on each hand and managed to poke out the eyes of most of the gangbangers those protestors, cops, DA, media and maybe the judge would want to hang that guy on cross. i included cops because based on other events i've witnessed from the past 2-3 years throughout the entire nation my theory is that the cops are to protect such protestors from the people who were actually the victims of said protestors. victim: "why are you putting cuffs on me officer? i had to protect myself from those thugs. i even saw a couple of them holding knives. so i defended with the bic pens." cop: "you reacted with over excessive force." "so i'm supposed to let them rob me and assault me and maybe knife me to near death?" "ehh something like that."
rattdog
a year ago
these fucks disrupting subway service. the transit authority most likely shut off the power on that line. too bad the 3rd rail wasn't active. something real positive could have came out of that protest.
rattdog
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion