Cubans

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 8:06 PM
As I read reviews of various clubs, reference TJ Cubans seems to result in especially favorable or unfavorable comments. As Cubans are not as prevalent in the Northeast, I could benefit from some enlightenment regarding the Pros and Cons of Cubans in SCs. I am also curious how they compare/contrast to Brazilians. Pros 1-A bit more fun in LDs 2-Perhaps younger than the typically older Brazilians that exist in the Northeast, while possessing the Latina appeal that captures so many PLs Cons 1-Less likely to speak English 2-More aggressive with tip requests

22 comments

As you say, not a ton in the northeast, but the few I've been in contact with have been good to great.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
What's TJ about them? Tijuana is in Mexico. The ones already here that I've met all came in at he Mexican border, but it would be out of the way to cross at TJ. For various reasons, they seem to feel more pressure to make as much as possible, so they push their boundaries harder. But they still have boundaries, that vary significantly from dancer to dancer. To me Cuban dancers tend to be among the better ones. But I don't blame US born dancers who resent the competition, that Trump wouldn't even pretend he was going to eliminate. And I don't blame other immigrants if they resent the dubiously justified favorable treatment Cubans get under the US immigration "system". In my experience. there will be annoying/ROBby dancers if the club allows it, if there are enough shmuck customers with whom such behavior is actually money-making. It's not a matter of whether or not they are Cuban.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
In Florida and presumably all the southeast, the number of Cubanas working in SCs is large and maybe is growing. Now consider why that would be? If a SC was looking for cheap, down and dirty then there are plenty of options aren’t there? IMHO a number of Cubanas have the looks that customers are seeking, easy going, eager to please. That is my, albeit limited, experience. Positives: the potential for almost every good stripper quality. Negative. Sometimes extremely limited English. Easy fix, aprendes español entonces puedes hacer conversación y regatear la propina con cubanas estriptistas.
Brahma2k
a year ago
Most of the ones I’ve met tend to be very direct and let’s get right to business women which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. They tend to offer great mileage as well.
Specialj
a year ago
===> "Cons: Can be reckless about, uh, protection." That's not my experience at all here in Jacksonville. Around here the Cubans are sticklers for rubbers, probably due to the volume they are processing. You can't even get a BJ from a Cuban around here without a condom.
rickdugan
a year ago
^ well said and 100% accurate. The only con for me is that while you can always find a hot sexy 9 dtf, they are robotic 99% of the time. Still worthwhile.
skibum609
a year ago
A few Cubans in Charlotte, but not many. My guess is that the lack of extras clubs and stricker club laws in general keeps them away.
RTP
a year ago
My own experience tells me most of the no speak English girls aren't Cubans, but Latinas from other countries, mostly Venezuelan's, most Cubans have a fairly high literacy rate and compulsory education through age 15, with English being taught starting in the third grade continuing through university level. I honestly don't think many of you fellas, can actually distinguish Cuban, from many other ethnic Latins.
twentyfive
a year ago
It's just too bad that Papi_Chulo is not a female stripper. :)
shadowcat
a year ago
There are zero self identified Cubans in the clubs I frequent. Since my family comes from there a long time ago, I'd like to sample a little homeland poon, actually. I would tend to believe 25's theory: any hispanic who's not obviously Mexican must be "Cuban" to a typical gringo PL. Which is really a step froward for latinos in general... it used to be every Spanish speaker from one of 17 countries was "Mexican". Haha
drewcareypnw
a year ago
@drewcareypnw I am one of the gabacho PL you mentioned. I live in Florida. The sampling I’ve had, Unless they are lying, it has been all cubanas. And I don’t think they are lying, I think this is just something where the word spread to them about stripping and it became self fulfilling. “They love Cuban girls” + money = the draw. Now when I saw a review of south Texas and it sad “mostly Cuban”? Yea, they were very likely mexicanas not cubanas.
Brahma2k
a year ago
^ there are a lot of Cubans in Florida true, but just simple math will tell you they are a smaller population than most of the Spanish speaking countries so they are not as common as most believe. Add to that the government favoring of Cubans in general makes it likely that they will tell people they’re Cuban to avoid the profiling typically given to Hispanic immigrants
twentyfive
a year ago
@twentyfive Understood, most of the non Florida part of the country, or possibly outside the southeast, the math says it will be non Cuban. It should not be shocking that in reality in California, it will largely be mexicana. But my experience in Florida, which certainly is not remotely close to every Hispanic stripper, is cubana. I believe one in ten people in Florida is Cuban. But there’s two things that add to the cubana stripper reality for at least Florida or possibly the southeast. One, the self fulfilling prophecy: “they all like Cuban girls” (see tuscl for example). If that becomes oft repeated, it is going to attract cubanas. Humans gravitate to where they think they are wanted/can succeed. I’m betting most florida girls de Cuba know of “they love Cuban girls”, I’ll bet they know it on the streets of Havana. Self fulfilling. Two, some cubanas can have some European features. That is coveted by some of the SC going world. That’s not to say Central or South America can not have great SC visuals (i married one) but these specific coveted, by some, features are more present in some cubanas.
Brahma2k
a year ago
The Cuban invasion has started at Flight Club (inkster), and I like it!
clubdude
a year ago
They're really Cubans. Cubans get residency visas easier than other immigrants. My guess is that it's hard to get a stripper license if you are not a citizen and don't have a residency visa.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
^ Licensing isn’t the norm for strippers it’s actually less common around the country it’s only required in a few places
twentyfive
a year ago
I've never had a negative experience with the Cubans or Brazilians. I always prefer them over other women, to be honest, I want to go in and be done quickly and as efficiently as possible.
tin man
a year ago
Arizona has one of the largest populations of Cubans in the country, I suspect that it’s because there are so many Spanish speaking residents here, many come up thru Mexico too. Lots of Cuban dancers in the clubs too, some good, some not so much. Language is the biggest con as it can be difficult to communicate.
Richard_Head
a year ago
How do y'all have a difficult time communicating with non native English speakers in times of Google translate?
Jdo11
a year ago
I read a comment from our village idiot that English is taught in 3rd grade. You have to be a special kind of stupid to think that (or severely demented). Ask any Cuban, and they are taught Russian or Chinese, not English. Never English. The Cuban communist party has no interest in helping their citizens find success or easily emigrate to the US. If they do get here, the Cuban government wants them to be a burden on American society and be unable to assimilate into mainstream culture. In the clubs, I have grown tired of Cubans. If they are not gathering in groups or on their or on their phones, it's mostly drive by "wanna dans". I have also noticed, as pointed out to me by another TUSCL member, that Cubans and Venezuelans have a higher likelihood of being a ROB. We believe this is because of a "screw your neighbor" mindset from their communist homeland. For those of you enjoying the beginning of the Cuban Invasion in your local clubs, I can warn you that the novelty will eventually wear off. I miss the variety of ethnicities and national origins that I used to enjoy in local clubs.
gammanu95
a year ago
As with dancers in general, the odds of being treated well are higher the more African features they have. Since many customers favor white dancers, the non-white ones tend to be more interested in getting repeat business with customers who are race-neutral, or prefer a darker complexion.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
ilblibturd is a typical Chicago liberal. His lack of education is astounding and he is unable to recognize his own ignorance. I know far too many of these morons. He lives in a social circle which all echo and parrot the same liberal talking points. He is resistant to any ideas or facts which challenge the established liberal narratives. He believes communism is great, Cuba is a paradise, Obama is his savior, all Republican voters are evil, and anyone who is not a "historically marginalized" identity is genetically inferior to the non-cis and POC crowd. Like the vampire's familiar in stories, cis and White people must inextricably link and serve those identity groups to give their lives meaning. It like wld4manass. It is pointless to debate, correct, or educate him because he is simply too stupid to recognize his own vast ignorance. It's like teaching a pig to fly. All you do is waste your time and annoy the pig. (Not coincidentally, that is also how all arguing on the internet is.)
gammanu95
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion