Lot Lizards

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 9:37 PM
The thread about truck stop strip clubs got me thinking. Has anyone actually seen a “lot lizard”. Can’t say I’ve hung around a lot of truck stops, but I’ve gotten gas and snacks at enough travel plazas with trucks around that I would have expected to see one. But never have. I’ve started watching “Big Sky” (so far, pretty good show by the way) and there’s a story line about kidnapping young prostitutes at truck stops. Lot lizards have a reputation for being ugly skanks but the undercover cop posing as a LL on Big Sky was pretty damn hot

12 comments

A long time ago I drove cross country with a buddy. Yes, they're a real thing, but I was not remotely tempted by any of them.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
If they were out there I haven't really noticed them but I don't hang out at truck stops too much. I've had plenty of crackhead women ask me if they can suck my dick for real inexpensive rates in gas station parking lots though. That i've seen.
Muddy
a year ago
I saw a couple youtube videos discussing something on the topic but never actually saw this in person. I once knew someone who knew one place. Never had a desire to visit.
orionsmith
a year ago
Not once
drewcareypnw
a year ago
I have seen plenty in my travels. Some truck stops are crawling with them, other truck stops are clean as a whistle. It comes down to whether the truck stop has security and whether local law enforcement helps patrol the lot. Some truck stops famous for lizards: TA in Ontario, California. Pilot and Petro in Gary, Indiana. Flying J and Pilot in Dallas, Texas. Flying J southside of Indianapolis, Indiana. Any truck stop in Tacoma, Washington. Any truck stop in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Any truck stop in West Memphis, Tennessee.
sinclair
a year ago
You are not likely to encounter lot lizards if: (1) you are not hanging out at a truck stop after dark and (2) you are not in the truck parking area of the truck stop. Alot of the divorced, middle-aged women employed by the truck stops like to fuck the truckers too.
sinclair
a year ago
Once stopped for gas at one of those huge truck stops that have shower rooms for drivers. Lot lizards (30 year old crackheads that look 50 or 60) were hanging out in the hall to the shower rooms.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
Haha just that name "lot lizard" cracks me up.
misterorange
a year ago
Oh yeah - when I worked overnights many years ago the only place to eat at 3am was a truck stop diner. Lots of lot lizards around - in the diner and lot. Back then the ladies were on CBs too and truckers would make dates over the air and meet up in the lot
Studme53
a year ago
I once stopped at a gas station just off 85 north of Raleigh, NC. There was a young AA girl wearing a t-shirt with holes in it large enough to see her entire breast. She looked young and poor, but I was staring. She smiled back. Then her handler showed up and bought her a soda and basically pulled her out the door. I only then realized that there was a truckstop in the back.
RTP
a year ago
I must frequent the same gas stations as Muddy, with toothless crackheads offering cheap BJs. Happens oddly frequently, I must be their type. I’ve seen some slutty-looking women at truck stops, but never got solicited. But yeah, the later at night the more likely you see this stuff IME.
RiskA
a year ago
oh so if i ever run across a rare 18-early 30's lot lizard that still has most or all of her teeth left i should keep moving? she could most likely be working undercover or it's/was a man that has a real good doctor.
rattdog
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion