Clubs you wish were still in existence.

Thursday, May 11, 2023 2:07 PM
Foxtails in Manville NJ. Why? Mostly because is was somewhat local to my workplace so I could sneak in a visit ever so often. ( and even closer when I lived in Bridgewater!) But also had some decent looking girls. Although a lot of larger so so girls as well you could generally find a couple of cuties here. It had $30 dances that had decent millage, while not really extras and YMMV by the girl chosen it was a good value. There was also a $80 I believe "VIP" dance, although I never tried that here. This place had a fair amount of trouble with the neighbors as it was smack dab in the middle of a working class neighborhood, I don't know of that was the ultimate reason it closed down, but its been gone for several years.

44 comments

Al's in Newark, Club Celebration in Neptune, Stars and bars in Long branch, Fahrenheit in Asbury park. Phoenix in Asbury park. all were wild party places. Anything was available. Phoenix might be the seediest place I've ever seen.
K
a year ago
So many, especially Solid Gold and Pure Platinum in Pompano or Follies in Atlanta.
gammanu95
a year ago
Follies in Atlanta. Would have loved to have been. Cheaters in Providence. First place I ever got FS in the VIP, pretty cheap, and magnetically trashy.
Tetradon
a year ago
Bottoms Up and Dollhouse in Louisville.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
Platinum Plus's in Memphis & Columbia SC and of course Follies.
shadowcat
a year ago
I would trade all the clubs left in Atlanta for Follies.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
White Horse Lounge, Lawnside, NJ Had top notch women and was very close to where I lived. Also had a good parking lot joined with a KFC lot, so I had a plausible explanation if a neighbor say me pulling out or in. Always kept a KFC bag in the car lol.
Studme53
a year ago
nyc: harmony theater, runway69, goldfingers in queens, dumbarton oaks, circes ,i and infinity. also the red door and tina's (underground joints). south carolina: platinum plus & heartbreakers tampa: seven seas new jersey: afterdark
rattdog
a year ago
Players Club in Baltimore. At its peak it was arguably the best small club in the country. And another vote for Follies in ATL.
wallanon
a year ago
King Cabaret in Dallas Ballpark in Levittown
TheSingularity
a year ago
I've read a lot about the Ballpark Tavern in Bristol PA. I never got there but from what I've read I wish it was still open.
Rob1115
a year ago
Platinum Plus in Memphis. The sofa room was an orgy.
Warrior15
a year ago
Players Club in Baltimore. Follies Cheetah and Crazy Horse Too in Vegas. Solid Gold in pompano.
Hank Moody
a year ago
+1 for Follies Atl Also Inner Room in Cocoa Beach Neither club was perfect but both offered great ROI and one could spend multiple hours in them w/o getting bored. b/w 2014 and 2017, about 3x or 4x per year, I would make the 3-hour drive to Cocoa Beach from Miami – Inner Room was the reason I made the drive but I also very-much-liked the laidback vibe of Cocoa Beach and it being so different than the Miami zoo – on the drive, about 1/3 of the way to Cocoa Beach; once I was past/out-of South-FL/Miami-metro-area; I would already feel more relaxed.
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
Mitchell brothers O’Farrell Theatre. Never seen anything like it. Creative, in your face, sex. Each room had a different type of debauchery. Anything goes. At a high price.
mark94
a year ago
Candy Store in Tucson. Anything goes in the VIP at reasonable rates. Wide open, so you could see everything that was going on and nobody cared. All part of the show.
mark94
a year ago
It’s still there but there was this small window in time where a good club became off the charts awesome. Flight Club in Detroit metro. There was a time period where you could actually gamble (real live table games) in the club and it was one of those times where a good portion of the dancers would get nude on stage. There’s always been better talent in other clubs but gambling, full nude stage shows, alcohol and a VIP where anything goes… I don’t know if any club that offered that in America at the time or does today. At that time even dancers with GPS would quote what they thought was “high” and I’d say “sure,” because it was still way less than what dancers in other clubs around the country expected.
shailynn
a year ago
Hawaii Theater, City of Industry, CA. By Y2K, it was basically a brothel without shame, and stayed that way until a competitor conspired with their landlord to not renew the lease (so the story goes). Good girls, low key atmosphere & management, good sound & light levels, VIP rooms big & well-lit enough for true dirty pleasure. Not my first, but my favorite.
RiskA
a year ago
I had some really good times at the Satin Doll in Providence.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
King Arthur's in Chelsea MA. Chelsea is an immigrant-friendly city, and KA was the first stop for a lot of Brazilians looking for work. There were approximately zero extras inside the club, but I got some pretty memorable OTC offers, including one I won by betting on a soccer game.
From978
a year ago
Olympic Garden in Las Vegas. As a strip club, it was above average. But I scored OTC every time I went there.
Warrior15
a year ago
The Tanga Lounge in Tampa (with the plastic orange chairs) Some people say a “10” does not exist but I met the most beautiful girl here I have ever seen in a strip club. First night - she wasn’t a dancer. She desperately needed money and came with a friend to work. I danced multiple dances with her. I could tell she wasn’t super comfortable but she didn’t hold back getting fully nude and and allowed the same level of touching as regular dancers. Perfect size (and real) tits. Killer body. She just needed to loosen up a bit.
motorhead
a year ago
Way too many to list so here are the first ones to come to mind. Camelot in Lexington was always fun and there were virtually no limits to the fun. Green Light, Bottoms Up and Dollhouse in Louisville, they were never high end clubs but you could always find at least 1 or 2 good looking girls willing to do extras for a decent price. Sirens in Columbus was a great club for a non-extras club. Good looking girls, good mileage (for the city it was in) and you could sometimes get some good OTC candidates. Living Room, Pazzazz and Harem in Dayton. It was a shame to see a vibrant club scene in Dayton virtually eliminated within just over a year. Rumors in the Eastgate area of Cincinnati. It was the only decent club within a reasonable drive from my house.
whodey
a year ago
Never got to hit Follies. Although the prices sounded great didn’t seem like my type of spot (I just fucking hate packed clubs) but there’s some places you gotta at least try to hit once
Muddy
a year ago
Spearmint Rhino in Toronto. The locals on the TERB board hated it with a passion because it was too “Americanized” but I always had a great time there and even got OTC there twice which is not very common at Toronto clubs IME.
shailynn
a year ago
Fuck. How did we all forget PHC Detroit?! 🤦‍♂️ That place was an eye opener the first time I went there in 2009-10. Hot women, extras expected.
Hank Moody
a year ago
Bottoms Up in Irvington NJ. It's been three years and I'm still in mourning. After I became a regular there, I rarely went to any other clubs. Then when they failed to re-open after Covid, I don't even club as often as I used to. That place being gone feels like if you're used to riding a world-class roller coaster, and suddenly the only thing you have is some shitty Tilt-A-Whirl. @rattdog - Good call on AfterDark. That place was fucking AWESOME back in the day. Even though their final decade or so the place turned to shit, I still used to go sometimes just for the memories. Spent some nights there when it was just me, a bartender, and one dancer. It was surreal to look around and remember when the place used to be packed like Times Square on New Year's.
misterorange
a year ago
Ditto on BallPark Pennsylvania ,off the hook
ricber
a year ago
"Fuck. How did we all forget PHC Detroit?! 🤦‍♂️" you win, how could I forget that too. At one time I would rate that the number #2 best club in all of Detroit which is saying something.
shailynn
a year ago
Interesting list. I agree on Tanga Lounge. Awesome place. I miss Crazy Horse in Vegas more than Olympic Gardens. The Feds got em.
skibum609
a year ago
1320 II in Springfield VA. Friendly girls, friendly management, friendly customers, NO Bouncers, good food. Some of the very best two-way contact with some very hot dancers there!
ATACdawg
a year ago
I don't even live in Memphis anymore and I miss Platinum Plus and whatever that club was in the 90s on Winchester by the airport.
michi
a year ago
@michi - I believe that was Danny's.
shadowcat
a year ago
Cabaret Club in El Paso Flying Goose in LA
Harderlap
a year ago
@Harderlap - I think you meant Wild Goose on Aviation Blvd near LAX.
shadowcat
a year ago
I loved the Wild Goose. Good times.
mark94
a year ago
Fairbanks hotel in Toronto. Unique format where you chose the girl you want from a picture album. Stage dancing, but no customer interaction. High mileage, low price. Macs II in Billerica MA. I met a lot of crazy strippers there, including an up and coming movie actress and a dancer who did her routine on roller skates. There was no alcohol, but you could usually find some hot dancers to have a drink with at the Chinese restaurant across the street.
loper
a year ago
JB's in Anmoore/Bridgeport WV. Sinsaysionals in Lanham MD.
trpterp
a year ago
Forgot to include Diva's in Kearneysville WV.
trpterp
a year ago
Legz Diamond in Manhattan. They owned a small farm club near Stewart Airport which was used to break in out of town dancers and get them comfortable dancing nude before sending them down to work in Manhattan for big $$$. Lots of spokesmodels and gorgeous women to enjoy at a very low price. I'm glad I was able to do my part in helping them with their career.
WiseToo
a year ago
The glory days of the Mitchell Brothers O'Farrell were a sight to behold. The hiring line was high. Serious beauties on stage, and anything was possible.
chugwa
a year ago
Follies of course. The Pink Slip in Brooklyn, IL - east of St. Louis.
captainfun
a year ago
Fantails in Myrtle Beach, it was a wide open brothel, and at least for the first few years I was visiting, they girls were mostly good looking. Secrets and a few others I can't remember the names of in MB as well, they weren't as wide open as Fantails, but they were good for high mileage grindage from hot ladies, many of them of the Eastern European variety. Ricks Lounge, Mickeys, and Sharkys in Fayetteville NC, high mileage grindage without breaking the bank was standard, and many times the dancer would hit me up for OTC action, which wound up being fully satisfying with a single exception.
carolinaclubman
a year ago
Cabaret club in El Paso. It was guaranteed high mileage value with high performing BBL enhanced Mexican nationals.
Jdo11
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion