Tip/No Tip Girls - Playhouse Lounge - Burlington NJ

Saturday, May 13, 2023 12:01 PM
Perhaps it's time to start a thread regarding which girls expect tip on top of $30 LD fee at Playhouse Lounge in Burlington, NJ. Based on cursory review/memory, the below require tips: Luna Mercedes Tatiana (seems to be inconsistent regarding tip/no tip) It's more difficult to pinpoint which do not require tips, as those girls are typically not called out. I am also curious how much of $30 fee is retained by dancer vs kept by house, as that could be a consideration to determine appropriate tip. Other clubs have increased LD fee from $20 to $30, so I suppose a tip on top of LD fee is in line with cost increase elsewhere....I just don't like it. But, I suppose everyone deserves a wage increase. I suspect, though, that there may be an inverse correlation between dance quality and tip demands.

6 comments

Whenever a girl requires a mandatory tip for a lap dance, it is a hard no from me.
Big_sarge
a year ago
Kennedy seems to have updated her pricing policy as well.
uniquename
a year ago
Girls keep 20 of the 30.
OG12346
a year ago
No tip, I think it's just driving up the price AND quality goes down long term. They get tipped and they won't do anything for 20, when it's $30 and they get tipped to $40, they won't do anything for $30. This isn't NYC (TERRIBLE for strip clubs). We go to places like this because it's a dive AND we get shit.
tradeweex
a year ago
I've begun to take a stand against $30+ dances. A few nights ago, while I actually did want a dance with a certain dancer, I specifically told her that I would not do one due to the $30 cost.
funonthaside
a year ago
Devon, Erica, Andrea, Lena, Cayenne, Kiara have never asked me for a tip Luna, Mercedes, Jenna, Tatiana ask for a tip Sharon is 50-50- sometimes asks, sometimes doesn’t I think Amy asked for tip- but I only danced with her once Jennifer also only danced with once- did not ask
Artax
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion