Soft or Firm Booty

Saturday, May 20, 2023 5:19 AM
I'm sure this has been discussed before but which do you prefer on a dancer a firm ass or a nice soft one?. I have always been a fan of the soft booty and the cellulite that comes with it as long as it doesn't look like cottage cheese. I don't get the appeal of a firm booty. It doesn't shake and when you smack it, it does not jiggle. I have seen a lot of guys on the forum say they like them firm, why is that?

26 comments

Definitely a soft butt with both cheeks nicely fitting in each my hand No big or firm booty give me a nice soft ass to squeeze
elmer
a year ago
Soft, but toned, with a subtle round shape...no cellulite or other dents.
funonthaside
a year ago
Dancer type, spinner type firn and tight ass. It shows that ass can move and take a pounding. I like small athletic dancer ass. Think of a yoga or Pilates instructor, when that tight ass pops out it even is an indicator of a tone/fit build along the belly and front side. If they have a tight and firm ass it’s likely they have a tight flat belly with easy access to her pussy. I don’t like it when a soft ass also has a soft belly.
Mate27
a year ago
Cause firm and tight is better. But hey, if you want the fat, gelatinous asses, that's cool with me, I won't judge. You can send the firm ones my way.
Dolfan
a year ago
it's all good. someone's reject can wind up as another's atf or be added to the rotation. it only sucks if a reject gets rejected by all of the guys.
rattdog
a year ago
I like them slim and athletic, I leave all the fat asses for Papi
twentyfive
a year ago
Yes.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
I like the Goldilocks booty: not too hard, not too soft, in between is just right.
doctorevil
a year ago
Not a fan of cellulite. I want to cheeks to be able to squeeze me. Also NOT a fan of butt implants.
Warrior15
a year ago
if these girls below would be the rejects send every single one of them to me. all the heads that i own woyuld all expdeof course the ultimate downfall to that is ultimate destitution and a badly damaged dick from over usage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWJlenwtAYY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy6XBdoGzaM gym girls are where it's at though. all various faces, shapes and sizes https://www.youtube.com/@FitnessValleyNYC/shorts
rattdog
a year ago
I've had fun with both and everything in between. I go to strip clubs for variety.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
If I go back and look at my most memorable romps (girlfriends, one night stands, strippers) the majority of them had bigger butts... most of those girls know how to work it!
shailynn
a year ago
Neither extreme (Goldielocks butt).
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
Firm ass, firm legs, soft breasts, I prefer soft arms, but I understand not everyone agrees here And def 100000000% "soft" face (feminine)
sfrsox
a year ago
Either or, it’s size and shape that are important to me. A nice small one is my preference.
londonguy
a year ago
Just about any, except the extremes of hard or soft. Even enjoyed not much ass, if the rest is to my liking.
gSteph
a year ago
Butt, not too big.
gSteph
a year ago
If I can't squeeze it in my hands, that's a butt that's too firm. Otherwise good.
wallanon
a year ago
@sfrsox definitely a feminine soft face stands out. A chick could have a killer body but if she has a hard face that messes up the whole thing.
booty_lover92
a year ago
If her ass is bigger than mine, I am not interested.
shadowcat
a year ago
Or if her boobs are smaller than mine, I am likewise not interested.
sfrsox
a year ago
I don't mind small boobs at all. I can't do the floppy pancake tits though. Big or small is fine, but they need to be well shaped and I very strongly prefer natural. No tits at all doesn't work for me, but small is perfectly acceptable. The worst is the ones with the small but soft and flabby asses. And small but still saggy tits. The whole skinny but not toned look is just not my thing. I'd much prefer if they're gonna be soft to at least have a little shape.
Dolfan
a year ago
Firm if getting assjobs, soft if fucking.
Jdo11
a year ago
I'm with doctorevil, Goldilocks butt for me. A nice in-between booty is firm enough that it can grind you good during a lap-dance. A soft butt feels like getting grinded by a bowl of jello, it's too soft. But I also like the butt to shake and jiggle when I smack it. So it should be a bit fat, thick, and toned. Basically the butt of a girl who is fit but isn't afraid to eat.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
Both Are Good, So It Depends On The Whole Body 🍒 🍒 🍒
stripperlover777
5 months ago
All things in moderation. Nice and feminine. Too hard is masculine. Too soft is sloppy.
PuddyTat69
5 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion