Just when I thought I’d seen it all…

Saturday, May 20, 2023 10:01 PM
Target, the virtue signaling leader among retail stores, just introduced “tuck friendly” swimsuits. They are designed for, ahem, “women” who are biological makes. That’s in addition to the LGBTQ+ Pride clothing recently introduced for infants and toddlers

17 comments

Can you all just pick one thread for all this anti-woke bullshit and just put it there? Thanks for putting this in the political forum but this is a titty bar site and the front page is being plastered with this crap today.
wallanon
a year ago
Well, what’s one to do on a Saturday evening? Saturday afternoons and evenings used to be my favorite time to go to a strip club. But thanks to the make-it-rain crowds, clubs don’t start rolling into 11 pm or after and the best girls now don’t come in until late Hell, some clubs aren’t even opening now on Saturday’s until 9 pm
motorhead
a year ago
On target https://twitter.com/PeterSchiff/status/1659206746953641989
Muddy
a year ago
Target has yet to learn: Go Woke, Go Broke.
mogul1985
a year ago
@motorhead, I know that pain too buddy. So many clubs now might as well open at midnight. Even if the girls come in at 10, they take their sweet ass time getting ready. I've been to several clubs where I'm the only dickhead sitting at the bar with nobody on stage holding my beer like an idiot just waiting for some entertainment. Also, fuck Target.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
Are the fitting rooms gender inclusive like the bathrooms?
Lockjaw
a year ago
"Amid The Bud Light-Dylan Mulvaney Backlash, Ford’s ‘Very Gay’ Trucks Have Resurfaced" The Ford Raptor is very gay. That’s not a middle school joke, it’s an actual vehicle offered by The Ford Motor Company, which created a special edition “very gay” version of its Raptor pick-up truck two years ago, complete with a rainbow paint job. Yet nobody even noticed it until recently Technically, it isn’t an advertisement — it’s just a social media video. According to The National Pulse’s Raheem Kassam, a spokesperson for Ford has been very quick to point that out. While the very gay truck has gained new prominence, or infamy depending on your persuasion, it has actually been out of the closet for some time, and Ford Europe was quite proud of its Very Gay Raptor (VGR). “Created in 2021, ‘Very Gay Raptor’ was born in response to a negative comment on social media, with Ford rendering its most badass nameplate in sparkling gold adorned with rainbow graphics,” a Ford Europe press release said. “The positive response online was so overwhelming the manufacturer decided to make it real, and has been using it as a tool to help drive out discrimination ever since.” [truck video in link below] https://www.dailywire.com/news/amid-the-bud-light-dylan-mulvaney-backlash-fords-very-gay-trucks-have-resurfaced
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
^Companies pandering to the woke is such a dumbass move. I swear, this decade will go down in history as the stupidest decade in modern times. It's all just one big trend. Kids trying to be "hip" and "rebellious" by pretending to be gay/trans/pansexual/whatever. But as soon as it stops being "cool" they'll drop the farce and all these woke companies will have lost ALL their customers.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
"Target, the virtue signaling leader among retail stores, just introduced “tuck friendly” swimsuits. They are designed for, ahem, “women” who are biological makes [sic]." Motorhead, why do you care so much about the genitals of others? Why do "tuck-friendly" bathing suits bother you, unless you prefer to see dicks hanging out and flopping around? "That’s in addition to the LGBTQ+ Pride clothing recently introduced for infants and toddlers" How recent are we talking here? Pride clothing for babies has been around for a while now. What is the big deal about it? I know it's hard to grasp, but there are literally millions of members of the LGBTQ community who have kids!
NinaBambina
a year ago
Capitalism is wild
JamesSD
a year ago
I remember when being pro LGBTQ was about supporting equal rights and not shunning them. Now if you point out that there are biological differences between the sexes, that puberty blockers have side effects, or that kids who can't decide what cereal they can have for breakfast possibly shouldn't be able to make permanent body modifications, you get burned at the stake. I could give a shit less what Target does. I haven't shopped there in years. But the LGBTQ mafia demands anyone who doesn't completely bow to them gets shut down. Now these cry-bullies have friends in high places. President Dementia called them the soul of the nation when no one cared about them until 5 minutes ago lol.
Tetradon
a year ago
"‘People With Female Sex Organs’: Major Feminine Product Maker’s Latest Attack On Girls And Women" What is a woman? It looks like the feminine hygiene products maker Always doesn’t even want to use that word anymore, let alone answer that question. On Friday, the Daily Mail reported that one of the world’s top suppliers of menstrual and other sanitary products released its annual pamphlet used to help young girls learn about their changing bodies. Except this year, the pamphlet didn’t mention women or girls even once. Instead, they were labeled “people with female sex organs.” What makes this all especially creepy is that this pamphlet, titled, “Puberty and Confidence Guide for Everyone” is meant for middle schoolers and high schoolers. Per the Daily Mail, multiple teachers were mortified when they opened the pamphlets that they were supposed to provide to their pupils. One educator said that the literature was obviously confusing. “I think girls will struggle to understand how this relates to their own body and their own experience,” the teacher told the outlet. For example, in one section it says, “Every month, bodies with female sex organs prepare for pregnancy.” “‘Bodies with female sex organs’ may not be immediately identifiable as a girl according to a child’s understanding, particularly if English isn’t their first language or a child has additional learning needs,” the teacher added. Another anonymous teacher also said, “Sadly, this is yet another example of companies attempting to erase women and disregarding their needs in a rush to appease trans activists.” In Always’ case, the company quite literally erased the word “woman” from their packaging in 2019. https://www.dailywire.com/news/people-with-female-sex-organs-major-feminine-product-makers-latest-attack-on-girls-and-women
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
The world is ending. Time to hide in the bunker. Goodbye, cruel (woke) world.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
"Target Loses $10 Billion In Value In Just Ten Days: Report" https://www.dailywire.com/news/target-loses-10-billion-in-just-ten-days-report
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
@Mike R - "It's all just one big trend. Kids trying to be "hip" and "rebellious" by pretending to be gay/trans/pansexual/whatever. But as soon as it stops being "cool" they'll drop the farce" Man I really hope you're right about that, but I'm not so sure. Like me, a lot of people thought the "saggy pants" trend would be a short-lived fad. Just kids trying to show how outrageous they can be, right? Well 20 years later I still see that shit going on, and it's not just kids. Grown men walking around basically "one-handed" because the other hand's only function is to hold their pants from falling all the way off. Granted, it's not as popular as a few years back, but drive through any ghetto-ish area and you'll see these stupid motherfuckers waddling down the street with three quarters of their ass sticking out, and wondering why they can't find a job. Whatever crazy shit is happening that would cause young boys to want to deny their own masculinity and even consider chopping off their dick and balls, well, that is some powerful fucking influence. A lot more than a silly fashion trend. For fuck's sake, when most of us were kids being called gay or queer was about the worst insult possible. Now it's a cause for celebration?
misterorange
a year ago
Nina is once again proving the hypocrisy of the left. People on the left are tolerant of only those in agreement with their positions. Those in disagreement are persecuted and ostracized.
motorhead
a year ago
^^ So true. Grooming babies and toddlers to celebrate freaks, faggots and trannies is perfectly fine. But kids growing up in a household where firearms are responsibly owned, and teaching them how to be safe around guns, is considered something worse than child abuse by these lefty nut-jobs.
misterorange
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion