Tina Turner.............

Wednesday, May 24, 2023 7:21 PM
...............Dead at 83. A truly unique and wonderful human being and entertainer. May your soul rest in peace Proud Mary....

17 comments

Oh my gosh Terrible to hear this R. I. P. Tina Turner
twentyfive
a year ago
Sad. She was an amazing woman.
doctorevil
a year ago
What legs. What a voice. RIP
gSteph
a year ago
RIP to a true legend both solo and with Ike Turner.
minnow
a year ago
Ahhhh, shit. 😢
georgmicrodong
a year ago
Bummer. Good looking woman. I didn’t realize she was that much older than me - looked younger
Studme53
a year ago
Tina Turner passing away at the same time that Ron DeSantis is making his officially announcing his candidacy. Coincidence? I think not. Has Trump stolen a page from the Clinton playbook and suicided her?
gammanu95
a year ago
She seemed she was a fighter all her life and didn't let her circumstances keep her where she was.
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
Definitely a unique artist with very memorable songs.
londonguy
a year ago
Great live performer. One of a kind
motorhead
a year ago
definitely I enjoy her music.
Jascoi
a year ago
"... The singer battled health issues in recent years, including intestinal cancer, a stroke, and needing a kidney transplant, People magazine reported. She died “peacefully” at her home near Zurich in Switzerland after a long illness, publicist Bernard Doherty confirmed ..." https://www.dailywire.com/news/hollywood-pays-tribute-reacts-to-news-of-queen-of-rock-n-roll-tina-turners-death-at-83 "... In 1986, Turner met German music executive Erwin Bach, who was sent by her European record label (EMI) to greet Turner at Düsseldorf Airport. Bach was over sixteen years her junior. Initially friends, they began dating later that year. In July 2013, after a 27-year romantic relationship, they married in a civil ceremony on the banks of Lake Zurich in Küsnacht, Switzerland ..." "... Turner began living at Château Algonquin in Küsnacht on the shore of Lake Zurich in 1994. Turner previously owned property in Cologne, London, and Los Angeles, and a villa on the French Riviera named Anna Fleur. In 2013, Turner applied for Swiss citizenship stating she would relinquish her U.S. citizenship. In April, she undertook a mandatory citizenship test which included advanced knowledge of German (the official language of the canton of Zürich) and of Swiss history. On April 22, 2013, she became a citizen of Switzerland and was issued a Swiss passport. Turner signed the paperwork to relinquish her American citizenship at the U.S. embassy in Bern on October 24, 2013 ..." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tina_Turner
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
Sad news.
jackslash
a year ago
Yes, sad news. She was an impressive entertainer with a compelling personal story of perseverance.
Huntsman
a year ago
"... Sad news..." @jackslash is so distraught he can barely put two words together - - he really cares 😇
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
Tina Turner left us with a treasure trove of outstanding recordings! Tina Turner remains a Musical Legend!
rockie
a year ago
RIP Tina.
bang69
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion