Oprah For Senate!

Thursday, May 25, 2023 2:45 AM
"Hey lets buy some votes from middle aged women brainwashed by Oprah on both sides of the fence!" https://www.yahoo.com/news/gov-newsom-reportedly-floated-oprah-235539993.html

17 comments

Go for it. 1) she has enough loose change in her couch cushions to pay for that dipshit reparations program 2) It's California. What do I care ? Fuck 'em.
gammanu95
a year ago
Because Democrats are more concerned with "equity" than choosing the right person for the job. Oprah must love the feeling that Newsom is making her the token black woman.
Tetradon
a year ago
“ It's California. What do I care ? Fuck 'em. “ You’ll care when you see a Newsom / Oprah ticket in 2028!!!
shailynn
a year ago
Newsom/Oprah cannot be any worse than Biden/Harris. As long as Harris doesn't lead the ticket and no squad members are running mates, this is bad as it can get with the current roster of idiots.
gammanu95
a year ago
Also, look at the people leaving CA for other states. They're not going to elect Newsome in a primary. He has made himself nationally unelectable.
gammanu95
a year ago
The way I see it, the USA is past the point of no return. It's a turd swirling around a toilet bowl that's already been flushed. Newsom/Winfrey as Pres/VP (or another equally ridiculous combination of anti-American scumbags) is inevitable. Hell, we're 90% of the way there already.
misterorange
a year ago
Auntie-Oprah: https://youtu.be/pviYWzu0dzk
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
Yeah you guys are right - while we’re at it if we have to have a celebrity I’m for Willie and Snoop 2024.
shailynn
a year ago
^ no chance we get into a war with those two running the country - it'd be a mmmmmmmellow 4-years in a cloud of smoke
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
You guys realize all they are talking about is Newsom appointing her for a year if they can get Feinstein to retire now instead of waiting for the 2024 election, right? No need for so much pearl clutching, but it is in the tuscl DNA.
Hank Moody
a year ago
Okay okay how about Martha Stewart and Snoop 2024 - at least the White House would have nice drapes and she’d be clutching the pearls.
shailynn
a year ago
And weed. Lots and lots of weed.
Hank Moody
a year ago
I thought Willie Nelson died? Fuckin Mandela Syndrome.
gammanu95
a year ago
It's called the Mandela Effect, not the Mandela Syndrome, and he's still alive. He almost died last year from COVID, but managed to pull through. He's been the subject of death hoaxes for like the last decade now, so every once in a while he will let everyone know that he is still not dead.
NinaBambina
a year ago
Ta hell with all those ass holes. We need people that have commonsense and are practical. As far as money. They when and where its need. And waist money on stupid shit.
bang69
a year ago
Are the rumors about Oprah and Gayle King true? If Oprah would run for a national office, one simply cannot have a situation where she has a relationship (any kind) with the host of a show with a 3 million person daily viewership. Free political advertising would make a mockery the election
motorhead
a year ago
^ I think that's the least of our problems w.r.t. today's election system
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion