What Did You Do This Weekend?

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 2:35 AM
I know Muddy and Warrior did a lot of clothing shopping at Target this past weekend.

11 comments

Everybody stayed home and drank bud light.
Mate27
a year ago
I was the clerk that Muddy and Warrior asked for help while shopping. They kept complaining about the limited amount of rainbow apparel then advised management that a chicken finger stand near the entrance would enhance their shopping experience and would have enticed their friend 'shay/che?' to join them shopping. I tell you, I didn't know what to make of those two. Anyway that was how my weekend played out. Honest.
TheeOSU
a year ago
Prepared for open heart triple bypass.
mogul1985
a year ago
How do you prepare for that? Triple Bacon Cheeaeburger with loaded potato skins and vanilla malt, like one laat hurrah? Sorry, trying to make you chuckle. Seriously though, best luck with the surgery and recovery. Thoughts and prayers. One piece of advice I learned from someone who did it the wrong way: do EVERYTHING the cardiologists and surgeons tell you to do. Don't go your own way, and don't go against medical advice.
gammanu95
a year ago
Oh, and since the Florida gulf beaches were finally open, I went down to the island to watch Muddy and Warrior try to figure out their new Target tuck-friendly swimwear.
gammanu95
a year ago
mogul, sorry to hear that that sucks. I went through quadruple bypass 4 months ago surgery and hospital stay isn't nearly as bad as one might imagine, I had next to no discomfort. I'm sure you'll come through it just fine but In my case I had a number of post surgical complications in the following months. One of which is nerve damage in my arms and shoulders resulting from arm positioning during surgery. My advice is don't allow your surgeon to tie your arms up over your head as some surgeons will do. And don't forget to tip your nurse after sponge baths
elmer
a year ago
You can laugh. But I found a really cute, pink Cowboy Hat that I'm gonna be wearing to the next Pride parade. Thanks for bringing this up shailynn.
Warrior15
a year ago
^ it's a shame the old photo section is gone we'd love to see your new "find"
elmer
a year ago
Here’s to a quick recovery mogul1985 - wishing you the best.
shailynn
a year ago
Best wishes, mogul1985.
gSteph
a year ago
Garden work, and a music jam 🎸.
gSteph
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion