Hot Girls with Jealousy/Self-Esteem Issues

Thursday, June 1, 2023 9:51 PM
I just read a review response which prompted me to again ponder the below: "Why do some hot girls seem to have a greater level of jealousy/weak self-esteem than less attractive women?" Is it because: 1-They put a lot of effort into looking as they do, and therefore get upset when there is no payoff? 2-They feel entitled to certain things simply because they are attractive? 3-Certain cultures breed jealousy? In the review response that I read, it was proposed that if a girl is Brazilian, she would have been outspoken about a guy choosing another girl over her. I've also seen indications of such jealousy on various reality TV shows.

14 comments

Bacon!!
JimGassagain
a year ago
"seem to" - It could also be explained by perception. For example, I won't notice if an ugly chick is jealous or has self esteem issues, I've already lost interest in her based on her looks so I'm not paying attention so details like that. But I'm much more likely to keep paying attention to a hot chick long enough to notice personality flaws like that. And I'm much more likely to ignore them at first, because she's hot. Then later, once the gloss of the new shiny hot chick begins to fade, the personality flaws come in to focus and seem more severe. There's probably a ton of other plausible explanations too.
Dolfan
a year ago
I'd say (1), and also because they simply aren't as used to being anything other than the center of attention. So, when it does happen, they are in unfamiliar territory and freak out.
5footguy
a year ago
Hot girls, you usually seem them dolled up. Hot! OTOH They see themselves 24/7 including in every non-dolled up state, frequently in the mirror where every perceived flaw gets amplified after many viewings. However their public status is the lofty “hot girl”. Trying to Maintain one’s status is normal, trying to maintain a high status like “hot girl” can be a dog fight. The math: flaws are so conspicuous today (they’re likely not, in reality) + the pressure to maintain that lofty hot status = insecurity (if they are strippers, add in partial insecurity already).
Brahma2k
a year ago
Without envy, GDP would decline by at least 50%. But generally, stripper "jealousy" is in truth a hard-sell tactic. If they're your favorite, they want you to fear they'll cut you off if you spend with any dancer but them. Wisely or not, they're betting this won't cause you to unfavorite them.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
This field attracts bipolars, borderlines, and persons thinking they have a hustle. Just as any child would become jealous of their peers who are effortlessly better, so too does this population experience labile emotions. Alot of high falutin words to say that bitches be crazy.
Jdo11
a year ago
Oh hot girls… There are many that have set their expectations way too high, and many of those who have, are still in their 40s living in a 1 bedroom apartment, never married, because they dumped the guy they were dating because he drove an E Class instead of a S Class.
shailynn
a year ago
I upgraded one fave for a new one at the same club. Both Brazilians and, unbeknownst to me, they had a bad history with each other outside the club. Louca. After an awkward confrontation, former fave just acts like I don’t exist
Manuellabore
a year ago
Good thoughts. Whatever the reason, I find it a turn-on b/c it makes the experience seem more realistic for me. A girl getting jealous is a better gfe imo.
Myoman
a year ago
now imagine if all the stuff posted above as well as below was taught in the school systems instead of useless shit like crt and gender studies? many people out there just are not aware of relationship dynamics. and the teacher of such a course have better not to one of those hot looking twats that proclaim themselves as relationship experts on youtube. the teacher has to be very honest and critical with what should be taught.
rattdog
a year ago
Note to Myoman's favs tell him it's time to mow the lawn, and to not pee standing up.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
there are 3 girls in my club who come to mind when i think of people who are jealous of and/or displayed behaviors that they’re the biggest haters. 1- a litttle chubby and never sells rooms 2- had three kids from two different men and neither one of them are with her. she also looks miserable to be at work. 3- not sure wtf her deal is. out of the three, she’s actually really pretty but she’s covered in tattoos but also doesn’t sell rooms and she collects taxidermy. so that just screams mental illness to me. sorry if this is a man discussion but if i’m being honest only one of these girls is actually prettier than me but she just can’t sell. when i make more money that’s why they’re jealous.
SashaJuicy
a year ago
Haven't Experienced Any Conflicts With Dancers Or Jealousy/Self Esteem Issues From A Customer View. When @ The Club, They Know We Are In Business! 😛 👄
stripperlover777
5 months ago
I very never pay any attention to this stuff, I go to the club for my own personal enjoyment, AFAIC they’re there to entertain me I don’t waste my energy on stupid things . I focus on what I want it’s that simple.
twentyfive
5 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion