Reconsidering trip to see ATF

Friday, June 2, 2023 1:47 AM
Has good sex with your wife/SB/gf/random hookup ever killed your desire to go see your ATF? I had been planning for weeks to go see my CF but after a crazy time in bed with my gf that desire is gone. Maybe it will return tomorrow but as of now going to spend hundreds on my ATF with no guarantee of sex doesn't seem all that enticing.

5 comments

Yes, it has, been there.
WOODDR2
a year ago
It's about satisfying our need for certain activities. Whether it's received from a GF, wife, or provider, doesn't matter much. If the GF provides adequate satisfaction without the premium price tag, you don't immediately need the ATF. However, keep her on your rotation, as you will eventually tire of your GF/wife.
funonthaside
a year ago
It has in the past. That said, my current hookup knows her place in the scheme of things.
DandyDan
a year ago
Funny you post this. I was considering writing something similar this week. Last Saturday my plan was to meet up with friends for a drink and then hit the local titty bar for a dirty time on the way home. Then, a few hours before I was scheduled to go, out of the blue Mrs C proposed the deed and gave a 5 star performance, temporarily draining all my whoring powers from my body. I barely made it to see my friends, let alone ol’ $75 Stormy. I wonder if she knew, or had a feeling or what. Ah well, all’s well that ends well.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
Yes definitely. Although I plan around my primary partner's period.
JamesSD
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion