It's BabyStripper Season

Tuesday, June 6, 2023 7:41 PM
It seems that with the start of summer, and graduations, we may see an increase in BabyStrippers. I've already 2 true babystrippers in the past week. One was a waste of LD funds, but I had to try. Not gonna lie....the thought of helping to mold a BabyStripper into a good LDer was kind of appealing, but then the small remaining string of humanity snuck in, and I just let her do her thing. Turned out to be a mistake, as I later regretted not being more vocal about the LD style that I like. Anyway, I wonder if anyone else has seen a recent influx of BabyStrippers into clubs. I'm usually averse to anyone under 30, but the pig in me likes the thought of a freshly minted 18 year old grinding away on me.

6 comments

Here's what I don't get....I would think that anyone that strips has at least an inkling of sexual knowledge and experience, whether it's playtime with prior/current boyfriends, or merely watching some videos. So, it's surprising to me that a girl who has chosen stripping as an income source (whether as primary income source, or for play money) would be so unsure about what to do in a LD. Sure, stage shows take some time to hone, but it seems that LDs would be more instinctive.
funonthaside
a year ago
General rule is, when I meet someone who hasn't experienced something I have. I fee them out to see if they are interested in advice. The best advice is not answers, is suggesting questions they should ask themselves. A big one is, suppose you're attracted to someone, and you later find out they have contempt for strippers (as many people do). Would it hurt your feelings, or would you just consider them a dud. Another is, have you considered how stripping will affect your career prospects when you age out of stripping? By 18, a chick who decides to strip almost certainly has a general idea of the range of things a PL would want. They're unlikely to know how much they can make, staying within their boundaries. She´ll have to adjust her expectations, her boundaries, or stop stripping. If she adjusts her boundaries using substances, and knowing that, you still hit it, better hope there's no hell.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
The summer-season/recent-grad dancer-influx is not something that consciously crossed-my-PL-mind before; but I guess it makes sense. This thread reminds me of when I used to live and SC in Dallas in the 2000s – the thread reminds me of a young (21 or 22?) light-skinned/mixed dancer I met at Baby Dolls Dallas in the 2000s – if I recall she was of Panamanian-descent (but likely either born, or raised, in the U.S.; she spoke perfect-English w/ no accent) – she had very-light-brown-skin w/ white-looking facial-features – she was slim but not skinny – and had one of the most-perfect-pair of natural-tits I recall seeing – they were shaped like 2 lightbulbs – perfectly-shaped and full w/ zero-zag; probably C-cups. I met her one summer at Baby Dolls Dallas – she told me she was on-break from school at Sam Houston State (in Huntsville, TX which is about 70-miles north of Houston and about 170-miles south of Dallas) – Houston has always had a pretty-vibrant SC-scene so IDK why she chose to come to Dallas to dance instead of Houston – I didn’t ask her but I assume it could have been: a) she was from the Houston area and didn’t wanna dance close to home or close to where she was going to school? b) perhaps she was actually from the Dallas area but was going to school nearer to Houston? c) she just liked Baby Dolls better given it’s one of the better-known clubs around the country?
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
Hey I sure hope
Muddy
a year ago
I don’t think it’s a thing in Atlanta. Most clubs require 21 plus licenses although not that long ago some didn’t.
boomer79
a year ago
Yeah, not sure these girls are on the semester system
Sgrayeff
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion