Always Carry Your Passport When Traveling

Wednesday, June 7, 2023 2:00 AM
All of this could have been avoided if this guy brought is passport. [view link] Hey Muddy, take notes, if you do this too maybe you could upgrade from the Walmart parking lot for lodging!

10 comments

They inspect me even with the passport at times. I must be suspect as fuck and say the wrong things. Fuck it.
Muddy
a year ago
My lion claws and mighty ROAR is my passport. You think some border control flunky is going to fuck with a drunk lion wearin’ a frickin’ suit? I. DON’T. THINK. SO.
rickthelion
a year ago
Better yet, stay the fuck away from the border with 400 pounds of weed and $600,000. Watch the signs better. Flip a bitch across double yellow lines if you have to. Better yet, just don't carry drug lord amounts of shit in your car period.
Tetradon
a year ago
I wonder why the guy just didn't tell the border officer immediately upon arrival at the entry station, "I apologize....I missed a turn and ended up in this line by mistake....I was not intending to enter Canada". Sounds like maybe he was using some of his freight.
funonthaside
a year ago
Even when I travel domestically I put together a small separate wallet with my passport card, spare ATM card and a few credit cards. Keep it in a separate place from my everyday wallet.
Longball300
a year ago
Niagara Fails!!!
ATACdawg
a year ago
Some people are so dependent on GPS they have absolutely no sense of direction without it. I usually don't turn on GPS until I get near my destination just to find the exact location / street address. If I use it during the drive it's just to keep an eye on my arrival time. And I NEVER use the audible directions, just the screen. I've got a friend who constantly has the audible GPS on - I mean no matter where he's going. If we're going to Home Depot a mile down the road he's got that stupid thing barking out directions. You've got some music playing or maybe having a conversation and then loud as fuck, "IN POINT TWO MILES TURN LEFT AT MAIN STREET". That shit gets me so pissed off. I made a rule that I won't get into his car until he turns that fucking thing off.
misterorange
a year ago
I mostly agree with the above, I use it largely for traffic status/updates when going places where route selection often makes a big difference. I also use it when going place I'm unfamiliar with, like finding a strip club in a city I'm visiting for work. I don't know how I lived without it as a teenager. At the same time, it makes me sad to see middle aged adults unable to navigate the area within a few miles of the area they've lived in for years. And makes me fucking irate when I see them pulling ridiculous maneuvers with no regard for their environment, because the GPS said "turn left." Motherfucker, no need to cross 4 lanes of traffic on a busy road, just pass the turn and it'll fucking update with an alternate route. The solution to dudes problem wasn't to bring a passport. The solution was to either pay fucking attention when you're driving around with large amounts of drugs & cash, or simply not fucking drive around with drugs and cash.
Dolfan
a year ago
This idiot was a smuggler. A bad one.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
Good point
dha
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion