Ozempic / Semaglutide

Friday, June 9, 2023 3:04 PM
Anyone on this shit? During COVID I put on 20 lbs - I have 6 off. If I could pay $1,000 and just constantly poop for the next month to get those other 14 lbs off I’d think I’d just go ahead and do it if I didn’t have to worry about kidney failure as a side effect 3 years down the road. Kidding, but it is tempting. I’m sure it’s getting several people who were in bad health back to a good place and that’s a good thing. I still think of someone could make cauliflower taste like pizza, broccoli taste like chackin fangers and water to taste like Pepsi this obesity issue could probably be changed virtually overnight.

31 comments

Google Ozempic ass. If you wanna loose weight, I hear crack & meth both work too. Or even just plain ol cocaine. Replace your mouth sugar with booger sugar, and watch the pounds just melt away. Just sayin. In all seriousness, I think a significant part of the issue are the attempts to make water taste like Pepsi. The same is largely true of the non-fattening "fats" we've attempted to develop over the years. We keep determining that they don't help loose weight very much, if at all. But they cause a host of other issues. If parents just make their kids drink water and eat broccoli, and only hit the chackin fingers & soda on rare occasions, we'd all be a fuck-ton healthier and probably somewhat richer. I'm not saying we all gotta be kale eating hippies, but some of the shit we eat is straight up poison. And instead of stopping with eating that shit, we just want another poison to fix it for us.
Dolfan
a year ago
Ozempic or coke? Hmm that’s a tough choice.
shailynn
a year ago
Why not both...? [Answer: Debilitating side effects, addiction, and maybe death.]
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
For some people, taking Ozempic gives them permission to eat an even worse diet. Either you have food discipline or you don’t. If you don’t, meds won’t help. If you do, you don’t need meds. There is no Royal Road to fitness.
mark94
a year ago
3 names. Jenny Craig. John Basdow. Richard Simmons.
Muddy
a year ago
The penguin fucker 2 bits uses it, as he waddles his way to the pharmacy to fill his prescription. It doesn’t help him lose weight, it just maintains his fat ass lifestyle so he doesn’t become morbidly obese.
Mate27
a year ago
I’m not looking for any brownie points, but I’m proof that one can lose weight without drugs or gastric bypass surgery or lapbands. I dropped over 200 pounds on strict Keto. And by strict I mean strict. Less than 20 grams of carbs per day. Hard at first but you get used to it. Then after I dropped the first 50 I started walking. And as I got in better shape I joined a gym a did weight lifting. Keto can be controversial and some might frown upon eating daily eggs and bacon - but it worked for me. Cholesterol and lipids went way down. Juice and I were mutual motivators (have to be careful how I typed that) during our weight loss
motorhead
a year ago
Mate sorry nobody pays attention to you, maybe it’s because you’re stupid and make stupid remarks regularly. You should go hang out with your broke buddy the turd swallower and concentrate on coming in your pants for ten dollars or less. That might be more your speed. One thing’s certain stupidity is your strong suit.
twentyfive
a year ago
I hope you all realize my comments are tongue in cheek. I know a few people that have gotten on this drug (or similar) mainly because they are too lazy or too “busy” to go do it the right way. Keep in mind these people are vain women who really don’t need it to begin with, none of these women were even remotely obese, and day spas that have turned into “health spas” are somehow selling these drugs now. That being said there are many people out there that have struggled to maintain their weight their entire life. Yes some people just have shitty will power but I can’t argue with someone who has tried to do it themselves and put in effort but just can’t succeed. Maybe those people are full of shit and are sneaking candy bars at night or maybe they truly are trying. And dolfan I have a comment to your post - I have a friend that owns a few “upscale” restaurants and loves wine. We were talking one day and he said “you know if I did coke instead of eating and drinking at least I wouldn’t be fat.” Then he said “damn it probably would have been cheaper too.”
shailynn
a year ago
I know someone who has lost 128 pounds on Wegovy. The body wants to maintain its weight and once you’ve established yourself it doesn’t like losing it. That’s why yo-yo dieting is such a thing. I’m actually considering it myself but a permanent commitment at that price point is significantl since my insurance doesn’t cover it. I’m 6’7” 405 pounds.
boomer79
a year ago
I've been lifting my nuts off and got pretty serious muscle these days (arms and legs on fleek) but put on a bunch of fat along with it and BMI wise I'm morbidly obese (6 feet and a cunt hair shy of 300). I exercise vigorously 4 days a week but hate cardio and love good food. I tried Ozempic and I lost weight because I couldn't keep food down. Anything I ate came right back up and I couldn't go 30 minutes with shitting my brains out. The best anti nausea meds (prescription stuff) and best anti diarrhea stuff (Immodium) didn't do a thing. But some people swear by it. I'm trying to get Mounjaro but it's hyper expensive and only approved for diabetes, so getting it is a real bitch. Ozempic and Wegovy are the same thing, former with less copay. Find a doc willing to give the Ozempic, some will even teach you how to cheat a blood sugar test to look diabetic.
Tetradon
a year ago
I’m 6’3”. I played football in college and weighed 245. After college, I didn’t adjust my eating habits and slowly got to 280. I then adjusted what I ate and drank, a little at a time. I’m now 215. It took many years to get there. I eat chicken, fish, eggs, berries, nuts and lots of vegetables. I eat no simple carbs ( pasta, rice, potatoes, bread, etc ), no processed foods, no sugar, little alcohol.
mark94
a year ago
All diets work if you stick to them, have discipline, and do it in a healthy way. Changing your lifestyle works best. Eat right, exercise (cardio and lifting weights), get pleny of sleep, drink plenty of water. It's so simplr, but so hard. American havecweak will power. It's because they have so much access to stuff and so little control of themselves. They want a pill or quick fix for everything.
dha
a year ago
My doc recently put me on Farxiga because blood sugar was high. I lost 15 lbs over several months without even trying or thinking about it. But that's just a beneficial side effect. I can't imagine taking a drug like that only for weight loss.
misterorange
a year ago
^ That class of drugs, you're just losing water weight because you're pissing out glucose. 15 pounds is a lot though.
Tetradon
a year ago
Look I struggled with my weight from the time I was about forty till I was about fifty and I disagree with those that think it's will power or some personal failure, everyone's biology is both different, and similar at the same time, and studies show carrying excess weight is hard on the organs the body relies on to remain healthy. I believe anything that helps is a positive development, because in real life there isn't one simple solution or strategy that works well for all of us. The thing that saved me was exercise, walking and swimming and I had many conversations with Juice over DMs over a long period of time. It also helped that I had a great woman that didn't want me to get sick. She was a bit of a gym rat and kept after me until walking and swimming, was so ingrained in my behavior, that it became a habit that I needed like my morning coffee. The point is if this medication can help people and is proven safe, there is no reason to disparage this, it will mean a lot to many that are struggling and can't find the means to help themselves, that isn't a bad thing.
twentyfive
a year ago
"Find a doc willing to give the Ozempic, some will even teach you how to cheat a blood sugar test to look diabetic." Totally irresponsible on the part of the Physicians and NPs. High prices and shortages for the morbidly obese and DM2s caused by prescribing to size 4s that want to be size 2s for bikini season. Hope they all get a permanent case of saggy Ozempic butt.
datinman
a year ago
Well 2 bits, looks like you’ve confirmed everything that we knew about you. Fat, drunk, and waddling around is no way to go through life. Maybe put down that bucket of bon bons and do something productive instead of virtue signaling to the rest of the tuscl community, and then you can get off Ozempic? We all knew you were a fat fuck because you have an oral fixation on using that pie hole of yours so frequently. Admitting you have a problem is a start to knowing you are a fat ass penguin fucker!
Mate27
a year ago
^ Exactly how old are you, twelve, you have the sense of humor of a pre-teen,, go back to pissing your pants, that's your only superpower, you're a broke phony, and a troll, probably never actually go to a club, and projecting your own problems on every one else. I'm most likely in better shape than you ever were, and I've lost more money than you ever will make, you are just another dopey fucktard.
twentyfive
a year ago
1. Research peptides. The way to go. 2. If you think semaglutide is good? Try Tirzepatide. Sold commercially as Mounjaro.
aham5
a year ago
@Aham, it's a bitch to get tirzepatide for weight. I've tried, it's approved for diabetes only but the weight loss data on it is great. I might try semaglutide on a different regimen.
Tetradon
a year ago
Meant to point out a stupid fucker like mate who likes his own posts in in the same category as Dave Anderson and the other idiots who play with themselves in public places
twentyfive
a year ago
@tetradon buy tirzepatide from a peptide company like SAF or project amino. No doctor needed. Or if you really insist on using a doctor, find one that will prescribe compounded tirzepatide through a pharmacy like ACA. Peptides will be cheaper tho. Do a little reading on the tirzepatide or peptide reddit. All the info you'd need is there.
aham5
a year ago
In the fall of 2020 I was in the best shape of my life. In December 2020 my younger brother died. In the next 2.25 years I put on 40 pounds. 8 weeks ago, I said enough of this and have lost 14. I will be back to myself by September. Eat right; eat less; physical activity. Still works.
skibum609
a year ago
Does this mean a fat ass like me can take Ozempic and eat like 25 and Ski, and still lose weight? If so, sign me up. Bacon!
JimGassagain
a year ago
Every diet pill I tried either gave me headaches or made me poop several times a day. I have sex frequently for cardio and try to walk six miles everyday. The fact that the women I pay for sex are in great shape and I am not motivates me to keep pushing. Eat pussy, not carbs.
Lockjaw
a year ago
There are too many known side effects and not enough information on unknown long-term effects for these medications. It's diet and physical activity, as it always has been. Cardio is important for the heart and lungs, but resistance training aka weightlifting is the key. Your body has continue working after you've put down the weights to repair the muscles and tendons. New research indicates that your body also realizes a specific enzyme after strength training that specifically burns fat cells for fuel. Beware the shortcuts and magic bullets. There's always dangerous side effects.
gammanu95
a year ago
I've recently been a big fan of tracking calories. With apps like MyFitnessPal, it's pretty easy to get an estimate of what you're eating, and to me it was kind of surprising. Like realizing a double quarter pounder at McDonalds (where I wouldn't even be close to full) can have the same calories as a giant plate of chicken and veggies (which would actually fill me up). So when I tracked consistently aiming to be at a calorie deficit, I lost weight pretty consistently for weeks, and it has stayed off. And there is nothing I don't eat per se, I just make sure I make up for it in calories later on. So like if I have pizza or burgers for lunch, I just try to aim for low calorie, filling foods for the rest of the day. Though I understand that it is harder for some than others to control food cravings, just noting that for me, seeing those numbers and what I needed to do really helped.
t3mpo-
a year ago
@motorhead. "I dropped over 200 pounds " That is great to hear. Congratulations.
BabyDoc
a year ago
Shailynn, one thing you have to account for is the passage of time. We’re all 3-4 years older since covid started. As we get older, it’s harder to keep weight off. At least for me it is. I’m in great shape but every year it gets harder to keep it. I exercise 5-7 days a week but each year I have to cut out more calories and have less cheat days each week. My point is that if you recognize that time is undefeated, you’ll need to keep adapting. Maybe a pill is the answer but there are no magic solutions.
Hank Moody
a year ago
Not on it personally but some of my patients are. Be wary that it affects the anatomical emptying of food from the gastric chamber and suppresses the parts of your brain that regulate appetite (which is why it's touted to be the miracle solution for compulsive eaters). If you have lots of lean mass already this isn't the miracle to shed the last few pounds before you get Jesus levels of shredded. It's more appropriate for people with large reserves of visceral belly fat. And you're absolutely right, in that lots of plebs who start this med and don't adjust their lifestyle will end up with early kidney disease.
Jdo11
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion