I won't beg for a dance

Wednesday, June 14, 2023 3:53 AM
Was visiting the PW today, it was a slower than usual night as there were maybe 7-8 PLs and 10 or so dancers. One of the curvy Latinas who does high mileage in VIP got on stage. As she was dancing I remembered how on my last VIP dance with her she basically tongue-kissed me and jerked me off over the pants. SS I know but by far the most mileage that I have received at Platinum West. No one had tipped her so I decided to tip her $10, which on a slow night should be a signal that I would like you to come see me after you dance. Sometimes if it is busy I will ask for them to come over to stand out from other PLs, but once again I was the only one who tipped her during her routine. She gets off stage and walks directly back to some Mexican PL which in this club is common for the Spanish girls to sit with even if those guys aren't buying any dances. I get it most of the Cuban girls speak little English and are more comfortable with these guys. I guess she didn't want to make any money lol. Maybe they are real-life amigas who knows? I did not feel the need to flag her down for a dance and I generally don't if I have already tipped her. Any other experiences with being the only tipper for the dancer and she doesn't at least come over to offer a VIP dance?

19 comments

I don't know. If you've gone to the stage to drop the $10, why not also ask her to come over after her set. That's not begging. It's just asking. I never assume that a dancer can read minds.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
You assume he didn't give her money. That's not necessarily the case.
funonthaside
a year ago
Mexican dude could be plying her with drinks and/or paying for her time. He could be her regular.
a year ago
You have to leave way more than 10 bucks to get a dancers attention these days. That won’t even get you a grande at Starbucks these days.
SquareCastle
a year ago
^ Perhaps where you are. I've found that $10 to $20 (plus actually telling the dancer that I want dances...) works just fine. I'll admit that I normally tip $20 at the stage for a dancer that I want to come to me after her set, but on those occasions where I've gone with $10 it still worked out.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
The hottest at Oz in Clearwater is the same way. She was a 10 -just perfect, knockout, gorgeous. I tipped he as soon as I saw her on stage, I had just walked in, and asked her for dances when she got off stage, she said yes. She never took off a stitch of clothing during her stage set, despite all the tips, and went back to the same dude she'd spend all time off stage talking to. Never dancing . It was probably her but BF, but I didn't waste any more time or money on her.
gammanu95
a year ago
There's been countless threads on here about dancers going to sit with other guys, who the poster views as not paying her. The two key points have been made: 1) You're assuming your $10 was a sufficient indication that you wanted her to come over. That's often faulty. Dancers aren't mind readers, they don't know if you want them to come over. She may fear rejection if she does, so choose to go back where she knows she's welcome. Simply saying "please come over if you're free" or anything to make it clear you're interested in more might have solved the problem. 2) You're assuming the guy she's with isn't spending. That's often false. I can speak from first hand experience, that I've spent extended periods of time with strippers without handing them a nickel, but then I'll do a room and they'll make a couple hundred. I could have done one room, told her I wanted to do another later but needed time to rest in between. Or, I'll have a history of doing a room multiple times on multiple visits, and she'll simply spend time with me to keep me coming back, or to keep me from finding another playmate. The steady money from me is worth more than a one-off couple dances. This isn't an "I'm better than you" brag, I've been the other guy not getting dances cause she's with a regular too. That said, in principle I think most would agree with your original premise. I wise woman once said on here something along the lines of "I'll beg for pussy. I'll pay for pussy. I will not beg to pay for pussy"
Dolfan
a year ago
$10 is plenty to get a dancer to come over in high priced seattle. That is, if she doesn’t have something else committed or going on.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
My experience has been the same as that of Dolfan. I won't sit with a girl and constantly dole out money. However, she instead gets a one-time payment at the end of our time. So, as a bystander, you will assume she's sitting for free, when she's really not. With girls I've seen often, they know that I'm a long-term play, and that I will ultimately spend more on her over time than she can make by collecting one-time payments from random people. In return for her extended time with me, she knows that when I walk into the club and there are more girls than guys, she will be making money from me while others need to wait for other custies to come in. Just as we sometimes take better care of some girls than others, under the premise that they have treated us well, some girls recognize the value of repeat business. Regarding whether $10 is adequate....it's relative. I've been in clubs where a $5 tip made you look like a whale, while at other clubs (or even other times in the same club), even $20 seemed cheap/low.
funonthaside
a year ago
Agree with the other comments. But, I'm curious, did you just place the money on the stage? I don't often tip at the stage but when I do, I always make sure she squats down to receive it, getting more eye level with me, and I take my time. I ask her name, she asks mine. Because the lights can be bright, I point clearly to where I'm sitting. Then I say something like, "come see me, ok?" This forces a positive commitment from her. If she still doesn't come over, she would be dead to me until she decides to initiate a conversation with me, and then I'd think about talking to her.
5footguy
a year ago
I don't have time to 'signal', I just ask. The answer isn't always yes (busy, with someone, find you later, or whatever), but then I know (presumably).
gSteph
a year ago
Stripper logic: I tip at the stage when no one else is tipping. She gets off stage; freshens up, comes walking towards me, walks right by, ask 5-6 guys if they want company, they all say no, she walks back past me and disappears. I even did a pit smell check. I go with another dancer. Back to the bar to finish my drink and the first dancer now comes over and is mad. Why didn't you ask me to do a room? I counter with you asked everyone in here for a dance but me, before I asked her. Her - You didn't ask me when you tipped me so why would I think you wanted a dance. I decide on logic and say why would you expect those so uninterested they didn't even tip would want a dance if you assume those who tip and dont ask don't want one. Her response? Looks me in the face and says "fuck you asshole". Stripper logic.
skibum609
a year ago
Well at least she got something right by calling you an asshole. Gotta give credit where credit is due.
Mate27
a year ago
Too many variables at play to know why this may happen as it may be multiple reasons. Whenever I first encounter a dancer I'm interested in I always meet them at least halfway, whether it be by tipping, flirting, verbally expressing interest etc. Doesn't always work, but it does probably 75% of the time.
Specialj
a year ago
I'm glad you wrote this. This is the reason why I never tip girls on stage. Most don't come by and will go back to a customer they were sitting with before they got on stage. Not saying they shouldn't do that, but at least say thank you and see if they guy wants company after they are done with said customer. Also it seems like the Cuban girls are everywhere now and pretty much the main Latina you will find outside of Florida. I often don't dance with them because they don't speak English except "Want dance?"
deboinair
a year ago
@skibum609. That is the most accurate post regarding stripper logic. It's so fucking true LOL I'm like what is going through their heads? I swear some are dumb as a box of rocks at getting money. What's even more crazier is they are so mad when other dancers make more money than them because they aren't stupid. If I want a dancers attention I wait for her to pass by and slide my finger down her arm and smile. Never had a problem doing that. Either she is coming or she tells me she is with some one atm and will come back.
deboinair
a year ago
I see a lot of similarity between tipping a girl on stage and going to an auction..... They are looking for the highest bidder
Specialj
a year ago
Back in the day (2010 for me) I could sit in the club for an hour and most of the girls in the lineup would drop by and ask what I was looking for and if I wanted a dance If I said no, they’d come back later to ask if I changed my mind, but no crazy pressure tactics If I tipped a girl on stage, they understood that I wanted to talk to her after she got done with her stage set. Of course guys who tipped more went to the front of the queue If she had a regular waiting, she’d still drop by my table for a second to apologize and tell me if I should wait for her or if she was going to be busy for a while This all seems like simple obvious customer service and human interaction, but none of this happens any more If I went to a club for the first time ever in 2023, I would probably call it a giant waste of time and never go back
8TM
a year ago
Man, I don't know why you're dropping so much on stage. I rarely tip more than $5 on stage (of course, I don't stay at the stage long) but say "I'd like to take you to the back later, here's where I'm sitting, come find me," and it works.
Tetradon
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion