PL's giving out loaner vehicles

Thursday, June 15, 2023 4:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtR4z09NvkY&ab_channel=CrimeCamNow As she said, "Her trick gave her a vehicle to use". Lol

5 comments

Know a guy once that leased a vehicle for his sugar baby. God only knows how he hid that one from his wife.
shailynn
a year ago
She wasn't even good-looking
gammanu95
a year ago
I was talking to a well known local whale a couple years ago. All the dancers flock to him and he buys them drinks, has a lot of $$, so he has high dollar vehicles. Said he let this Hiliter stripper take his car for an evening, but she never brought it back. I think it was a Porsche or even more exotic car. Story goes she could give two shits about the car, ended up letting someone else drive it and the police found it stranded out in the desert a couple weeks later beaten and destroyed after the whale reported it missing. Funny thing was he told the story all with a genuine smile without remorse. He enjoys telling a good story more than hearing about one. Insurance company’s problem mostly, but he did say it was a hassle finding out where the car was.
Mate27
a year ago
The only surprising things about that is that she was very calm and she knew the guy's phone number off the top of her head instead of having it in her phone. Best guess is her client stole a car and traded it to her for some otc action. She probably looks a lot better when she's working than she does in a ratty bath robe and her hair wrapped up but you could still tell she had a decent body.
whodey
a year ago
I wonder if shadowcat has ever seen her in Atlanta
booty_lover92
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion