If lesbians are attracted to women that look like men….

Friday, June 16, 2023 6:39 AM
Then why don’t they just date men? [view link]

6 comments

(1) see an object. Human or otherwise. (2) by the looks of the object, it is X, (3) completely and unalterably proceed as it is X regardless of the ongoing discovery process revealing it really isn’t X. Now that’s just a whole mess of mighty fine logic.
Brahma2k
a year ago
I can say that the one definitive lesbian I work with (she talks about her wife constantly) looks like a man except for the part about her boobs being huge. Which begs the question does she look like a man?
DandyDan
a year ago
I like lesbians, we like the same things !
twentyfive
a year ago
About 25 years ago I went to Key West for a few days. I didn’t realize it had become a vacation destination for gays - and nothing wrong with that. But walking along the beach made for some interesting people watching. There were lots of couples that featured an older “lesbian looking” woman with a younger drop dead gorgeous woman that could work in any strip club. I guess our equivalent of a sugar daddy. At the time you didn’t see that in the dreary Midwest. When you saw lesbian couples, they were both Rosie O’Donnell lookalikes
motorhead
a year ago
One thing I wonder about lesbos and faggots. Are they *disgusted* by the opposite sex, or is it just that they *prefer* their own kind? I mean, shit, if some maniac put a gun to my head and tried forcing me to make out with a dude, I'd have to seriously consider just letting him shoot me. But would some queer be equally repulsed by a super-hot babe coming onto him? Because if not, if he's only indifferent to it, then I think that's more evidence that the whole gay thing is for show and attention-getting, or perhaps because you've not had any luck with traditional relationships. Maybe wld4wangs could weigh in on this.
misterorange
a year ago
i always thought that the most logical/common sense answer is that they simply don't prefer men period. they don't like their personalities and the dicks attached to their bodies. strap on in place of dick if so agreed upon between both partners. i just did this search on youtube: women attracted to women that look like men. not one result. now onto the google search. some results popped up. below is a reply to the question i found on the quora forum site. "Lesbians are women who are attracted to women. After that one general fact, we are all completely different. Gender Presentation is in the eye of the beholder: A woman is as feminine or masculine as she feels and/or as she wants to present. If I wear a dress, you'll see me as feminine, if I wear a suit, you'll see me as masculine, if you rely on superficial cues like clothing to identify gender presentation. Sex Toys Are Us: You presume that masculine women use a "strap-on" dildo, but in reality the use of sex toys is absolutely, completely, unrelated to a woman being perceived as or feeling masculine. A feminine lesbian is as likely to use a sex toy or a strap-on as a butch. Not all butch women "pack" (this is the colloquial term for a woman wearing a dildo as a fake dick) and, in fact, I have not known any woman to do that in real life and a number of my friends are unmistakably butch. I certainly would not do that and I mostly dress in men's shirts. But, then, I am not interested in penises, even as decoration. Suits are cool: Why do some lesbians like butch women? Fuck if I know. Why do some men like redheads? Why do some women like men hairy and others smooth? Preference is preference. I like a woman in a suit, because everyone looks good in a well-tailored suit. I like men in a good suit too. Suits make people look put together. I feel put together in a suit. I am, at this very moment, wearing a men's sweater. However, I am not binding my breasts, packing a dildo or appropriating any physical cues of masculinity. I'm a woman - who is perfectly comfortable in her female body and has no desire to change it, hide it or pretend to be a man - who is wearing a man's sweater. I might dress in a men's suit jacket and tie, or a woman's suit jacket or a woman's sweater. If I ask my wife why she likes me in a suit, she'll say, "Because you look good in a suit." That's all there is. We don't tend to have a lot of critical thought as humans around our sexual preferences. As it happens, I do find athletic, slightly masculine women attractive. And yet my wife is totally femme. Go figure. Human sexuality is complicated and I don't pretend to understand it."
rattdog
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion