Strippershit or toxic boss?

Friday, June 16, 2023 8:27 PM
So, I had a brief fling with a CF. She was a 10. a 6' tall redbone sister, with a tight bubble but, spinner's waist, and great big man mades that were amazing on her slender frame. She hinted at sugaring, but that is something I am not into, although I was briefly tempted. She told me a story that was a little too incredible to be true, and kind of made me back off of her. I want your takes. She said that the owner had come in with some friends on Friday night. She tells the story that he got really drunk, making all of the hottest girls sit at his table and grind on him for free. This stopped them from circulating and making money from patrons. When her shift was over (she works days), she changed and was walking to her ride (not her car mind you, but a friend or relation picking her up), when he ran outside and started pushing and shoving her back into the club to continue to dance and entertain him and his friends. She tried to resist but he was firm in physically pushing her back inside and demanding that she stay with his group. After this, he had her get on stage -in her street clothes- and dance, and at one point even held her down, legs open, and ate her out through her bottoms. As she tells it, she was scared shitless and traumatized - of course. It was only two days later, Sunday, when she was telling me this story. If this is true, it's pretty horrific. It is sexual assault at the least, but no one bothered to file a report. Also, and I am not up to date on local ownership, but I thought an investment group owned Vixens and two other clubs - not one individual. My strippershit detector was pinging pretty hard on this story and the disconnect with her non-verbal language and the vibe in the club. I don't know if she was phishing for a substantial gift or checking for Captain Sav-a-ho'. (She also got a phone call that made no sense. She said her baby's daddy had her son for the weekend. But, he called her to ask where the Pop Tarts were. If he had the kid, at his place, how the hell would she know where the pop tarts are?) Too much of all of this just didn't make sense, so I got some lappers from her and bailed. I haven't been back since, but I kind of miss her amazing body. However, I don't want take a chance around a woman that might make up such an extraordinary and defamatory story about me if she actually decided to for whatever reason.

15 comments

Sounds pretty farfetched to me but you know what they say, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction
Specialj
a year ago
well hollyweird is now facing a writers' strike. maybe she's practicing her creative story skills on you in case the studios decide to hire scabs? is she a habitual drug user?
rattdog
a year ago
If this SA happened at the same club where you heard her tell this story, I call BS on the story. If the experience was as traumatizing as she wanted you to believe, why would she return to that same club? Unless she lives on a ranch in South Dakota, she likely has other club options. Regarding BabyDaddy, nunyabizness, nor should you care. She's your plaything....nothing more. Treat her as such, and done get caught up in feelings.
funonthaside
a year ago
I wouldn't touch her again with a 10-foot stripper pole. Whether her story is true or not (and it's highly probably not), it has bad news written all over it. I've had enough experience over the years with OTC relationships that I've learned (the hard way a couple of times) to run 180 degrees from any double Ds (dancer drama).
himalayabound
a year ago
BS or no, avoid this woman. She is trouble.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
Whether or not it happened as she says, there is no reason for her to tell you this unless it is part of a game she is running on you.
mark94
a year ago
Dancers don't tell customers about their real traumas and/or assaults.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
You should avoid this woman completely, not your problem
tin man
a year ago
Wow. This may the most unanimous agreement in the history of TUSCL. Based on this guidance, my rational brain was correct in avoiding her since that conversation. But I wish I had a picture of her, sans face of course, so you guys could see why my lizard brain (located in the little head) was hoping I was reading too much into it and could justify seeing her again. Thanks for the feedback.
gammanu95
a year ago
^^^ There are plenty of strippers of the same or even better quality. Avoid the DD. No amount of sexiness is worth this level of craziness.
funonthaside
a year ago
I actually think it could be true, but more likely it is at least embellished. Strip club owners often have their own troubles, and I have heard some pretty awful stories. I also don't think that you can put strippers into one category Ishmael, perhaps career strippers follow certain rules, but many strippers are in and out of the business to support drug or alcohol habits, kids, or have no other easy way to raise money. They all don't know the rules.
RTP
a year ago
@gammanu95 I will play along and comment on your discussion. First of all; Pics and Vids of the CF, and I quote, “She was a 10. A 6’ tall redbone sister, with a tight bubble but, spinner's waist, and great big man mades that were amazing on her slender frame.” or she isn’t so. Second of all, you should have said to her; Pics and Vids (of her “story”) or it didn’t happen. :D Seriously if you really like her, you have to pretend to be the man in the relationship and clearly define what YOU want from her; OTC meeting, full service, one night stand, side piece, girlfriend, trophy 🏆 wife, sugar baby, etc, etc, etc. And ask her what she expects in return for her services. And what it is in her past or present personal life away from your relationship should be none of your business. Remember; you are paying for her time to be with you, and anything that happens between two, or more, consenting adults (sex) is not paid for, “legally speaking”. Just be careful out there and listen to your spider 🕷️ sense (gut feeling) And always remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
a year ago
It's a fuzzy situation, especially if one moves into something other than OTC/sidepiece, as any drama in her life will ultimately seep into the relationship, and cause tension. This is why I advocate solely for non-emotional connections. Once your feelings get involved, it's time to move on. If you feel bad for her situation (which she very likely contributed to), run.
funonthaside
a year ago
Turd eater, I'm talking about the OP, wants to make the board his personal shit show, what a dopey little sad sack, we thought you were managing a medical office, sure seem to have a ton of time on your hands for a medical office manager, more like a janitor if you ask anyone around here.
twentyfive
10 months ago
^LOL, demented old twat thinks he can troll me
gammanu95
10 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion