Happy SugarDaddy Day to All

Sunday, June 18, 2023 4:18 PM
Let's hope you all get some extra attention from your special daughters.

10 comments

@funonthasode Thank you for the good wishes. I did start Father’s Day very happy, (a continuation of last night) with my beautiful ATF making love to and with me… And yes, we have Pics and Vids that prove it did happen. :D
CJKent_band
a year ago
The "with me" has me intrigued...did she bring a friend?
funonthaside
a year ago
Hardy har har. You should write comedy.
SquareCastle
a year ago
“Let's hope you all get some extra attention from your special daughters“ I dunno. That’s sounds pervy even for this site
motorhead
a year ago
whenever some girl replies with yes daddy on sa that shit just weirds me out. and i don't even have kids. i always say to them, "don't call me that. what the fuck is wrong with you?"
rattdog
a year ago
@rattdog "i always say to them, "don't call me that. what the fuck is wrong with you?" " ^^^^^^ This!
BabyDoc
a year ago
I once had this girl that when I was really giving it to her hard, she would scream out "give it to me Daddy". I had to tell her to stop that.
Warrior15
a year ago
A friend was out of town and his late 20's daughters wanted to do something for a "fatherly" person. They cooked me dinner. We drank wine. We watched a movie. I was home by nine. Quite wholesome.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
^and let me guess - it was movie night. the feature was caligula starring malcolm mcdowell. a penthouse production and classic. very wholesome indeed.
rattdog
a year ago
They said they like really old movies. I suggested Casablanca. We watched The Breakfast Club (which was 38 freaking years ago!) I sit here quietly humming "Hey Nineteen" by Steely Dan. Who I am sure they have never heard of.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion