Cascadas TLN

Saturday, June 24, 2023 12:48 AM
I saw in a recent review or discussion that Hotel Cascadas is now charging $200 if you bring a girl from another club to the hotel. I've read similar things about Hotel Ticuan. Does anyone have any recent experience at either place? This sounds ridiculous to me! Has anyone stayed out by the Tijuana airport? I'm kinda a Hilton points whore and they have a Hampton Inn near the airport that gets great reviews. It looks like a 20 minute ride form the Zona. Anyone else have any experience with this?

13 comments

Please don't take this personally, but so what if they charge extra for TLN? What makes it ridiculous? Out of the couple of dozen people who post regularly here about going to TJ, only a handful do TLNs on a regular basis and complaining to the management about an extra charge amounts to approximately one fart in a windstorm. They would just tell you to pay up or vote with your feet. The hotels near the airport are convenient to the airport, and that's about it. I highly doubt you'd be that happy staying there if mongering in the ZN is your goal, and the farther you get from the ZN the lower your chances are of staying at a guest-friendly hotel (especially if it's branded).
booji boy
a year ago
I admit I'm not a TLN guy. but the money grab by HK management/owners and cascada/owners and rizo/ owners really suck.
Jascoi
a year ago
it's diminishing the great experience I have enjoyed in the last 9 years.
Jascoi
a year ago
It's an upcharge of $12 USD only. If you're bringing a girl from another club or the street, I suspect you're paying less to the girl, so it's likely a wash. If you're concerned about the upcharge, choose a HK girl. Hard to believe you can't find a girl to your liking at HK, unless it's a cost factor, in which case you're still saving money, even with the up-charge. So you can afford to take a girl arriba, but not an additional $12?
funonthaside
a year ago
They charge $200 now? Used to be $300 before negotiation with the staff. Hotel Ticuan doesn't charge anything, but they won't let a second girl up.
SanchoRG
a year ago
They charge $200 for a girl from another club according to the rumor. Waiting for someone with credibility to confirm or deny. (Jascoi?) I know for a fact (personal experience) that they charge $300 for a HK or BT girl. Since they started this nonsense, I have been booking rooms at nearby downtown hotels. My TLN girls are putas that I have history with. When I go hunting now, I use the short term rooms as a trial run. If you cannot have a satisfactory experience with a new prospect in 30 minutes, a TLN is not going to be an improvement. Lately, I have been hunting at CC with great success.
PutaTester
a year ago
Alright, you talked me into… will report back next week. Maybe, probably 😂
Greanbeans
a year ago
Sooo here it is: 1. Took a CC girl to HK on her day off (Monday) ID check at front entrance, this took a bit. They check if she’s worked there any history, etc. Was given a wristband and party on. She drank from my bottle etc. we went to Cascadas via the alley. Security checked her ID, wrote her name and my room number and off we went. 2. Currently working HK chica, text me that she didn’t want to go to work (Tuesday) and if she can come over. Sure! I warned her about fee and I’m not paying. We met alley side. Same process, ID check etc. no fee! They stayed hours with me, no knock. were dressed in normal street clothes. Once we went thru security, i grabbed their hand and confidently walked to elevator. With girl #2, bought a couple beers with my 20% off vip card at sports bar. Hope it helps… good luck
Greanbeans
10 months ago
I just hope that is the consistent experience now. last year or two they've been so changing rules usually to the greatly added cost to the customer.
Jascoi
10 months ago
@greenbeans--Good info, thanks!
devl_dawgg
10 months ago
TLN ???
motorhead
10 months ago
TLN = Todos Las Noches
funonthaside
10 months ago
Can anyone confirm the latest Cascadas policy for bringing street girls up for a short time? It was previously $20-25 for the girl and $0 hotel fee; the Cascadas staff might check her ID and that was about it. In the past, I've even had girls cross the street and come up to my Cascadas room with no hassle. However, on my last trip a few months ago, all of the paraditas I asked about going to my Cascadas room quoted me a price in the $60-70 range. My Spanish is terrible, I believe they were saying this is the fee, but maybe they thought I was asking about some other arrangement? These were the girls standing close to the Cascadas back entrance. Can someone please clarify?
craigers691
10 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion