Perfect 10 Men's Club
16511 Bratton Ln Austin, TX 78728

do they still flashdance at P10?

Monday, June 26, 2023 12:29 AM
I used to go to P10 over a decade ago. They used to have flashdancing at 1pm. I forget if it was just one day a week or every day. Every girl would wander around and you'd get a 30 second lapdance for $1. It would go on for 15-30 minutes. So you'd get to sample every girl in the place before choosing the girls you wanted to hang out with. Do they still do that?

4 comments

At my local club most dancers would walk around after their set and offer dollar dances. I'd give them 1 - 5 depending. Sure miss it; it went away during/after covid.
gSteph
a year ago
Last time I was there during the day was slightly over a year ago in 2022, and they had a flashdance going on then. I’m pretty sure they still do that.
nicespice
a year ago
they didn't mention it on their web page, that's why I was asking. The only thing I didn't like about the flashdance was the situation where you see a girl you'd like to meet but she's been occupied with one of her regulars. Then it's flash time and the girl of your dreams is approaching you with a big smile, but before she gets to you some big fat ugly girl jumps on your lap and your dream girl moves on.
WhoopWhoop
a year ago
Was at P10 on a Friday afternoon in early June, and there was no1:00PM flash dance / tip parade. Too bad, because I also enjoyed it previously.
Ferdinx
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion