AI generated people by state

Tuesday, June 27, 2023 2:31 PM
[view link] If the titty bars reflected it, it looks like the potential supply of better looking dancers would be in: Arizona, California, Delaware, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Nevada,New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin. šŸ˜ But in all seriousness, agree or disagree with the AI generated images for your area(s)? I was scratching my head Coloradoā€™s images. I guess that generator could maybe work for Texas, but they give out more of a north Texas vibe.

22 comments

I find it interesting that, according to AI, the only states where people are really happy is Hawaii, Indiana, and possibly half of Illinois. I wouldn't say that the Rhode Island image is wrong, but it seems a bit generic. Possibly due to a smaller pool of sample images online. Possibly because Rhode Islanders aren't known for being 'exotic'.
Call.Me.Ishmael
ā€¢
a year ago
the only 2 that i would ever consider being with are cali and wisconsin. otherwise i'd be more than content being alone.
rattdog
ā€¢
a year ago
I don't think better looking dancers is necessarily better overall if they are no extras strippers who provide air dances And are prone to SS\GPS.
Specialj
ā€¢
a year ago
This is bullshit because not one single woman was holding an Olive Garden breadstick or hookah hose. I am kinda surprised there werenā€™t any same sex couples. Guess even AI is politically incorrect.
shailynn
ā€¢
a year ago
Almost everyone had the same fundamentals. AI must be gay and not give a shit about women.
skibum609
ā€¢
a year ago
To me they all looked like they were Depression-era.
PhredJohnson
ā€¢
a year ago
Grumpy looking crowd.
Huntsman
ā€¢
a year ago
How can every guy have so much hair and so many wrinkles.
Evergreen98
ā€¢
a year ago
wat the h?
Jascoi
ā€¢
a year ago
Interesting, in some ways I feel that they have got it right with a lot of states.
FishHawk
ā€¢
a year ago
The white ladies in all of these look like first cousins if not sisters. Clearly the AI figured out more or less what an average white chick looks like and just tweaked her a bit for each image.
JamesSD
ā€¢
a year ago
Not one obese person or even overweight person in the entire bunch? West Virginia, Mississippi, and Kentucky have obesity rates of around 40% and 70% are overweight. AI didnā€™t do a very good job
motorhead
ā€¢
a year ago
^^^I was gonna say the exact same thing. This is not America. Everyone is too fit. America is some fat guy with a mullet riding in motorized scooter in Walmart.
Muddy
ā€¢
a year ago
Right you are Muddy. OTOH, they could have done AI images of ricks. What would AI draw for the ricks you ask? Simple, a suit-wearing badass riding on the back of an F-16 firing a missile at a herd of wildebeest while receiving a lap dance. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
ā€¢
a year ago
Look at Shailynn out there assuming the AI peoples' genders with his cisgender privilage. You transphobic bastard. Then motorhead and muddy just have to follow-up with fat-shaming WV, MS, and KY. Can't you see that AI is showing their inner beauty, and how they see themselves? Negative body image promoting SOBs. I'm surrounded by cisgender-privileged, fat-shaming, pussy-chasing Americans. Damn glad to be associated with you guys.
gammanu95
ā€¢
a year ago
Iā€™d rather ask AI to search social media for the 100 hottest women in Arizona.
mark94
ā€¢
a year ago
^ I think thatā€™s one of the first useful things Iā€™ve heard suggested for AI to do!!!
shailynn
ā€¢
a year ago
AI is already too woke to be useful. I asked the Bing chatbot AI to find me the 100 hottest women in AZ. The reply? That my request was offensive and inappropriate and I should search the 100 most influential women of 2023, instead. I shit you not.
gammanu95
ā€¢
a year ago
^ So, Iā€™m assuming it wonā€™t list the top 100 blowjobs.
mark94
ā€¢
a year ago
Looks like Arizona and Louisiana are the best states for us dirty old men. The racial features seem pretty rando. Apparently at least the tools to generate these came from https://midjourney.com . No clue what the input data set was, and how it was summarized. I'm guessing the data set left out us fat people.
ilbbaicnl
ā€¢
a year ago
It seems AI got 1/2 of Arizona right. She's got a nice rack and likes to flaunt it.
WiseToo
ā€¢
a year ago
Is it just me or do the 2 from Kentucky look related?! Lol
Specialj
ā€¢
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion