Cheetah Pompano
497 NW 31st Ave Pompano Beach, FL 33069

Travelling to the Pompano 3

Wednesday, July 5, 2023 7:39 PM
I'm tentatively planning a trip to visit Cheetah's (and maybe BT and/or DD too) and I have some questions for you all: - Can anyone recommend a nearby hotel or resort to stay at? I'm looking for something decent, and somewhere that wouldn't give any hassles if I wound up finding an OTC connection. - What's the dress code at these clubs? I gather it's casual... but what do most PLs wear? - Is it possible to walk between the big 3 clubs, or is a car a necessity? I like to have a few drinks at clubs and would prefer to avoid driving. What's uber's availability like in the area? - If you had to pick just 2 of the 3 clubs to visit, which ones would you pick? What order would you visit them in?

12 comments

Can't help ya on the first one. I've never been the hotels in that area. I'd say go by the beach though, as the ones closer to the clubs themselves are more the by-the-hour or by-the-week kinda places. Dress code is casual, I wear t-shirt/polo, shorts, and flip flops/sneakers mostly. BT will give you grief about flip flops at night on the weekends. But anything is fine, there's plenty of people in there in jeans or pants, some people in athletic shorts and shit. I wouldn't walk from club to club. I mean, you could, but I wouldn't recommend it. Certainly not with hundreds of dollars in your pocket. Spend the $15 and Uber it. As far as order, Your preferences matter, and time of day matters too. I think Cheetah is overall the best and suits the widest range. It's certainly the most consistent. BT is still more of a party vibe, which can be offputting to some. More expensive drinks, but cheaper rooms. DD's vibe varies. On busy shifts it's a little more party vibe than Cheetah but on slower shifts it's more mellow. The rooms are cheap, but they are tiny and only about 10 minutes (songs), and the girls are super mechanical. BT IMO is better during the day than at night, Cheetah is good day/night, and DD tends to be better at night than day. Cheetah's chicks are hotter, especially if you like em slim and fit. BT's got thicker girls, and DD's still got lots of plastic. If I was coming in from out of town, and it was daytime I'd start at Cheetah. If it was time to move on and it was after 8pm I'd hit up DD. If it was before 5pm, I'd hit up BT. If it was in-between, flip a coin. You could also try Solid Gold after 10pm, but if you're ubering that's gonna cost ya $30-40 bucks to get to/from another club.
Dolfan
a year ago
Thanks for the info Dolfan. What's the uber availability like in the area? I have been to several clubs in recent memory, most problematically in Detroit, where I've had a hard time getting picked up late a night and that sucks. I think some drivers will avoid pickups at SCs. Will it be a problem in Pompano?
RonJax2
10 months ago
Uber is pretty easy I’ve never had a problem as long as you stick with the better clubs, the four Dolfan mentioned are fine, if you stay at the beach area you’ll be fine the hot sheet places near the clubs are shady as fuck, I’d stay far away from those. BTW I’m not a fan of DDs, cheetah is best in the area, I’ve been hitting BT mainly because of one bartender that is my favorite. You might like the Hard Rock in Hollywood but it’s an expensive place and Uber will cost you quite a bit it’s a 40 minute trip.
twentyfive
10 months ago
I have stayed at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott North (6650 N Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309) many times. It's affordable and decent quality. Just a 15 minute drive/Uber to the three main clubs.
datinman
10 months ago
^ There are a few nicer looking hotels in that area.
twentyfive
10 months ago
If you are going to be in the area for more than a week, I would get a car. There's so much to see and do during the day and this area aside from downtown isn't walkable at all. Way too hot in the summer.
Nixur68
10 months ago
Go to the Hotel Del Rey in San Jose, Costa Rica. These are strip clubs here in Florida, not sex tourist travel destinations.
dha
10 months ago
Obviously, you've got to make your own decisions for where you feel the most comfortable. For my part, I have ran the Pompano triangle a few times. For the time being, I think I'll skip DD and BT and go straight to Cheetah. It's just been on point lately, and the others haven't.
gammanu95
10 months ago
Based on my last trip, the hottest girls overall was DD, but by a hair. BT had the best value, by a hair. Cheetah's was a distant third and I think a disappointment overall. Cheetah's also had the youngest girls on average and the most English speaking. I recently met a stripper in Chicago who told me that indeed American girls are at all the clubs, especially BT, but I didn't see any (I was otherwise too occupied :)).
chiefwiggum
10 months ago
Thanks for all the advice folks. I owe @dha a particular thank you, because you got me thinking, why plan a trip to Pompano when I can visit mecca (Tijuana) instead? Cheetah's sounds awesome, but I'm guessing it doesn't come close to the Hong Kong club. So I've called an audible and will be visiting TJ this summer, I'm stoked. That said, I will have some business travel this fall in the FLL/Miami area, and will definitely have the opportunity to visit the big 3, see what all the fuss is about, and put some of these tips to use. Thanks again everyone.
RonJax2
10 months ago
I’ve done this exact trip a few times now. I found the Cheetah had the hottest day or night who would spend time at a table with you before VIP. BT is a party atmosphere with quality a bit below Cheetah. DD frankly just feels like a convenience store - you can enter, find your prey and complete the transaction and be gone in 15 minutes. I usually rent a car and find an Airbnb near the beach. Work a few hours in the morning, play 18 holes then hit the clubs mid afternoon, break for dinner and go back after 10pm for the high quality night shift. Thanks for the reminder - I need to go book my next trip!
Jacks4thson
10 months ago
It comes down to how you feel about implants and tattoos. I think DD blows the other two clubs out of the water talent wise. But if you're one of those guys who hates implants and tattoos, then probably Cheetah is the club for you. I still like Cheetah because they have a pretty good food menu, and they have enough talent that I can be pretty sure there's gonna be 1 or 2 hot Cubans worth my time and $$$. BT is a wild card for me. Not too many customers whenever I went. Some super hot girls there, if you can get their attention. It's not my favorite because it's the loudest club of the three and I've had more bad experiences with rude and pushy dancers there.
8TM
10 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion