Fox News and Strip Club / Stripper References

Wednesday, July 5, 2023 10:34 PM
FOX claims to be conservative, but within the past 2 days, the following quotes occurred on FOX News programs: Senator John Kennedy - "Washington D.C. “establishment” is “working harder than an ugly stripper” to cover up for Hunter Biden." On The Five, Greg Gutfeld stated "in the last couple of weeks, we've had a trans activist baring her breasts, we find coke, ya know .... it's like they're running a low-rent strip club". 2 questions: 1-Which one of you TUSCLs is a Fox News writer? 2-Where have you seen Kennedy and Gutfeld hanging out? They both seem to have some knowledge about ugly strippers / low-end strip clubs.

6 comments

“You gotta credit a man who spends all his time watching titties bounce."
Brahma2k
10 months ago
I actually have a t-shirt inscribed with "I work harder than an ugly stripper". The girls love it.
shadowcat
10 months ago
My fave T-shirt: "A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work." Seeing that you're retired, how hard would an ugly stripper work ? I don't think there's a pat answer to that, it would depend on the alcohol consumption of the patrons.
minnow
10 months ago
Fox news is not conservative. They call themselves fair and balanced
StudlyJohn
10 months ago
Greg Gutfeld earns north of $15 million a year at Fox News and has no need for low rent strip clubs. His remark about low rent strip clubs is just to forge a connection with the PL's who watch Fox News and patronize such clubs.
WiseToo
10 months ago
^ plus he's married to a Russian model, so there's that. Soon, most will need to settle for low-end strip clubs, thanks to Bidenomics.
funonthaside
10 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion