U.S. authorities arrest Downey man accused of killing sex worker at Cascadas

Friday, July 7, 2023 5:56 PM
[view link] I'm glad the long arm of the law finally caught up with this psychopathic scum. Everyone in TJ, especially the lovely ladies, deserves to be safe. I hope he enjoys his time rotting in a Mexican prison.

18 comments

yes.
Jascoi
10 months ago
Let's hope they got the right person. Something doesn't add up here. He left the hotel and thirteen MINUTES later he was at the San Ysidro Port of Entry to the US, but 11 HOURS later the victim was found strangled to death in the room. Why didn't the hotel check (clean) the room soon after he left? The hotel provides rooms for sex workers and their customers - they enter together and leave together. When they saw him leaving alone, a big red flag was raised. Yet the hotel waited 11 HOURS to check the room. Why wait 11 HOURS? A lot could have happened in that room during those 11 HOURS.
WiseToo
10 months ago
She was found in a closet and considering the lack of diligence, her body could have been missed. Seems pretty shitty that she was missed, considering the “security theater “ they put most of us through.
PutaTester
10 months ago
"extradited to Mexico"... there's 3 words that should make your blood run cold.
drewcareypnw
10 months ago
Here’s an article with more detail and pictures [view link]
mark94
10 months ago
Let's hope he wasn't a TUSCL member.
jackslash
10 months ago
Looks like this clown won't have to pay for sex for the rest of his life. Julio, Miguel, Bubba, et al, gonna take good care of him and see to his needs.
OrangeClown
10 months ago
Glad they caught this guy. Wonder how long he’ll last in prison.
captainfun
10 months ago
@captainfun: Take the under on that bet.
booji boy
10 months ago
One article mentions the perp being a gringo. But, he appears to be Latina. So, the question I have is...what constitutes being a gringo? Being white, or being from the US/Europe? I wonder why a witness referred to him as a Gringo. I would say the only hope he has for survival in prison is that he isn't lily white. Of course, i believe many of us would prefer to be killed in a Mexican prison, than to serve decades of time there.
funonthaside
10 months ago
Gringo basically means "not from around here" so it fits with this psycho.
booji boy
10 months ago
'But, he appears to be Latina.' Lol, no offense intended but I cringe when I see a latino referred to as a latina and a latina called a latino. I've seen both terms reversed here in the past.
TheeOSU
10 months ago
BTW, if guilty the perp in the article deserves the worst possible punishment!
TheeOSU
10 months ago
Was actually a typo of latinA....I know the difference.
funonthaside
10 months ago
...probably subconsciously typed Latina, as that's normally what we type here
funonthaside
10 months ago
“but I cringe when I see a latino referred to as a latina and a latina called a latino” Oh c’mon man…didn’t you get the memo. We now live in a non-binary genderless society!
motorhead
10 months ago
Yeah....it's LatinX :-). That's the REAL outrage.
funonthaside
10 months ago
[view link] "Despite being fingered as the girl’s killer, Rivera returned to the Hong Kong bar just one month later to allegedly kill another dancer." Geezuz...
bkkruined
10 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion