AI Generated Cover Songs

Saturday, July 8, 2023 2:47 AM
Here’s a (brief) Frank Sinatra one that is perfect for this site, since plenty of mongers enjoy listening to his music in the VIP room. 😁 [view link] Other random stuff I like: SpongeBob singing Take On Me. Actually, there’s a lot of awesome SpongeBob stuff in general. And Plankton definitely missed his calling with constantly trying to steal the Krabby Patty formula instead of being in a grunge band. [view link] Joe Biden singing about his empire of dirt was pretty compelling and disturbing. Whoever made the music video did a really good job. [view link] And finally, Mariah Carey singing Bohemian Rhapsody [view link] Idk what’s up with the trend, but I approve. Anybody else have an AI cover they want to give a shout out to?

6 comments

How about Timon and Pumbaa doing Video Killed the Radio Star? Almost anything by those two is cool. Did you know that the lion king is loosely based on my life? Well, the Simba character isn’t a suit-wearin’ drunken ass-wrangler like yours truly, but other than that it is pretty spot on. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
10 months ago
AI can't beat NI when it comes to weird covers: [view link]
ilbbaicnl
10 months ago
Thanks to nicespice, this popped up in my youtube feed. Made with AI, fed by AI, and even fits with my handle: [view link]
ilbbaicnl
10 months ago
Ahahaha, is Scar based off of anyone, Mr Lionrick? @ilb That channel has sooo much entertaining stuff. 😁 In the words of one of the video commenters “We are living in that one glorious golden moment before the AI apocalypse, and I am LOVING IT”
nicespice
10 months ago
John Connor will bring William Shatner back from the future. Bill will destroy Skynet by singing to it: [view link] Or, it that doesn't work, there's always the Butlerian Jihad.
ilbbaicnl
10 months ago
One thing you can just tell it’s not them but pretty close
Muddy
10 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion